Question for Bi/Pans with a Preference

DarkStormyKnight

DarkStormyKnight

I've got a bit of a strange inquiry. So I know that I'm pan-romantic, and have a strong preference for women/femmes. BUT I've found myself developing some sort of feelings for a dude lately. (Not totally sure what flavor of feelings really.) And I'm torn because given my history of being more into women I don't know if a relationship is worth pursuing here. So I feel a little bit guilty as well because it's not like it's his fault either.

Anyways not so much looking for advice here (although that's fine too), but can anyone else relate to this experience? Would just like to know that I'm not alone here haha.

I'm not sure if I understand what you feel guilty about, but yeah, it can be disconcerting when you believe that you've got yourself all figured out, and then all of a sudden life throws persons your way who make you question everything. It's more comforting to have an attraction pattern that you can hold on to.

DarkStormyKnight
1 hour ago, kiaroskuro said:

I'm not sure if I understand what you feel guilty about, but yeah, it can be disconcerting when you believe that you've got yourself all figured out, and then all of a sudden life throws persons your way who make you question everything. It's more comforting to have an attraction pattern that you can hold on to.

Haha I mean I'm not totally sure that I know either but I just feel like I'll muck it all up so I feel bad.

Archived