• Yes
    • No?
  8. 8. Tea?

• Yes
    • No
  9. 9. Coffee?

• Yes
    • No
  10. 10. Are you now - or have you ever been - a drug addict?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Phantasmal Fingers

Or to be more precise, what have you taken?

I've done all of them. 🙂 I certainly used to be a drug addict, whether I am now is a moot point... 😵

Phantasmal Fingers

Strangely enough AVEN has automatically decided I cast two votes for alcohol, tea, coffee and the no option for being a drug addict! 🤣

Back to Avalon

I just made those selections, so we might have been counted at the same time.

Phantasmal Fingers
1 minute ago, Back to Avalon said:

I just made those selections, so we might have been counted at the same time.

Ah! Poll ninjaed! 😵 😄

Knight of Cydonia

No to all except alcohol (only maybe three times, ever, and not for many years), and tea (regularly).

RoseGoesToYale

-intensely wonders who in here has tried cocaine-

Booze, mj, and caffeine for me. I do want to give psychedelics a try.

Alcohol, tobacco(not any more though), tea, and coffee. I have taken CBD but I don’t know if that would count as cannabis/marijuana since it doesn’t get you high.

I did kind of use to be an alcoholic, and a big chunk of my daily fluid intake is iced coffee. I never got addicted to smoking tobacco, it was just an occasional thing; I guess nicotine doesn’t have much of an affect on me.

6 minutes ago, CBC said:

Weed, alcohol, tobacco, tea, coffee.

Same. These days it's only coffee and alcohol though, and alcohol is limited to beer and in exceptional circumstances wine. I would never ever try any of the first four.

I've drunk alcohol once, drunk coffee once, twice or maybe three times, and I'm pretty sure I've drunk tea once.. probably not more than once. And I haven't done anything else. So I definitely have never been a drug addict.

I drink tea a lot, and I've tried alcoohol before (if less than a full glass of wine or cider counts...)

Not convinced by alcoohol taste for now : I have very childish tastes, I don't really like it.

I've tried none of the others

1 hour ago, Moderne Jazzhanden said:

I certainly used to be a drug addict, whether I am now is a moot point... 😵

I used to be addicted to alcohol, but to be honest I don't think what caused the addiction has ever gone away and it would be very easy to fall back into that 'happily drinking myself to death' rut. I have found other ways to cope, but it will always be a slippery slope I think 😕 (and both my parents are addicts so there's that too). 

Coffee, one a day, tea occasionally, weed once, alcohol yep 

Other stuff nope - I don't have a "Stop" button, so that would be a bad idea 

Whore*of*Mensa

You have missed out a few things here...

Drugs aren’t my thing. I will have the occasional drink and I like tea and coffee.

I'm addicted to caffeine. But it doesn't get labeled as a "drug addict" so ha. Also it's not from coffee or energy drinks like most people. Apparently a soda a day is enough to give me withdrawal symptoms if I stop for a week or so. 

I get a lot of Caffeine but mostly in the form of soda although I did think a lot of coffee while in the Navy to get through those boring 4 hour long watches listening to nothing in the water.

WanderingKate

Regular coffee and alcohol drinker, rarely drink tea because I think it's meh, but everything else on the list is a big no for me. I've been offered weed and cocaine multiple times by friends but it's never appealed to me too much. I do drink coffee once or twice a day and drink alcohol probably twice a week on average. Generally just a beer or two after work. Maybe once a month I'll go out with friends and do shots and actually get drunk, but it's definitely not something I feel compelled to do all the time...luckily I don't seem to have an addictive bone in my body but I'm still careful and try to never overdo it. 

I didn't count the opioid given in hospital following major surgery. Only rarely alcohol for me. No coffee or tea either 🤢

No to all the illegal ones and to weed!

Which leaves coffee, alcohol, and tea - as tried that is. No interest in the former two these days and haven't had either in years - just don't try keeping me from my tea! :D

Phantasmal Fingers
6 hours ago, Skycaptain said:

I don't have a "Stop" button 

🤣

Phantasmal Fingers
1 hour ago, Firefly8Reindeer said:

I didn't count the opioid given in hospital following major surgery.  🤢

Nor did I. Good though, innit?! 😆 I always over-egg it and ask for a second helping.

Last time I had alcohol was 2003. I very very rarely have had coffee. I can't remember the last time. Long time ago, 

I love tea

Phantasmal Fingers
48 minutes ago, iff said:

I love tea

Junkie! 😱

Get a grip man, you're out of control! 😂

Mostly tea and coffee (daily), very little alcohol, and I voted yes on the tobacco, but I only ever had 1 cigarette in my life, and that was because I didn't have a wick for the fireworks we were lighting, and since a cigarette was a safer option than a lighter... I had to give in :lol:

10 hours ago, CBC said:

You missed nicotine. Pretty sure it's not illegal...

Oops, you're right, sorry! Never tried either that either - all the second hand smoke was enough for me :D

Archived