Would You Buy A Poetry Book That Mentions Asexuality

coolandcute

Hi.  Would you buy a poetry book that mentions asexuality and has an asexual theme running through it?  Especially if it's well-written and good quality?  Would you prefer to buy an e-book or print book on Amazon?  Would you consider recommending the book to family, friends and acquaintances?  Would you write a review on Amazon?     

I'm very picky when it comes to poetry, but if the book is really well-written, why not? I only buy printed books, but I avoid Amazon if I can.

Sorry for me it's a no, because I dislike all forms of poetry and I have no appreciation for it. Being forced to study it at school was enough to put me off for life.

Poetry is really subjective, but I would be interested in giving it a try.  I write poetry myself, and it seems like a good format for sharing concepts that are hard to write about.

I'd be fair, brouse through a couple of poems and decide if it appeals. 

I'm not into poetry, but I've bought a couple of books when I know the author personally, as I feel they deserve the support that sales generate 

Re: Ortac  How about narrative poetry and poems that are related with the whole book sounding like a story?  

Thanks for the feedback.  Keep the comments coming!  💙💙  Also, what if the book was priced low, about $5?  A lot of books seem over-priced these days.  

No... because I don’t like poetry

Not big on poetry, but if it was short and well written, I'd consider it. The only poetry books I own are the Shel Silverstein ones for kids. No idea why my family owns them, but I like them. 

untr_ace_able

If it was well-done and not too overpriced, definitely.

It would be nice to have some asexuality in my bookcases.

I would probably buy it for $5

• 1 year later...

@coolandcute

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived