Hi, from new member :)

Noxiel

Hi! I am new here. I am 28 and I know I am ace for few years. Funnily enough I stumbled upon Asexuality while reading some fan fiction (SPN fan fiction for any fans here :P )  and  something just clicked for me. I googled some more info and ended up here at this awesome page. It helped me a lot. I felt so broken and It helped me with understanding my feelings.  I had a boyfriend at that time and we were friends long before and luckily we remain friends. 

I finally decided to join this page that I´ve been to shy to join and talk about it.

Welcome! Fan fiction huh? Well that’s quite the fun way to figure it out, was it a good story? :) 

pancakecake.png

Mostly Peaceful Ryan

Welcome to AVEN

I’m glad you and your ex-boyfriend could remain friends. I’m also glad to hear it helped you.

I hope you enjoy it here and continue to post.

8 hours ago, Lichley said:

Welcome! Fan fiction huh? Well that’s quite the fun way to figure it out, was it a good story? :) 

pancakecake.png

Yeah it was good story :D It was written by Ace person and about finding out being ace. I related to it so much . That´s kind of what I love about fan fiction that despite the fact that you have to go trough a lot of bad ones sometimes you find awesome ones.  

Well hello there :D 

Welcome to AVEN! Thank you for signing up and introducing yourself! You've come to the right place - this is a wonderful community with lots of friendly and supportive people from all over the planet :) 

You might want to kick things off by having a look at Questions About Asexuality, which has a lot of information about the basics behind the concept of asexuality, all in one place. Then there's Asexual Relationships, where we talk about how being asexual (or somewhat close to that) affects our everyday relationships, be them familial, platonic or romantic. Romantic And Aromantic Orientations is where we talk about all the shapes and sizes romance comes in. Oh and if you're up for a chat or a little game, join us in Just For Fun!

Take your time to read and explore the forums and if you have a question, ask away! See you around and enjoy some more cake:

reeses+cake.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: We have a BTS thread if you're interested. :D

I hope you enjoy being a member!!

Archived