Food you're addicted to?

xToasty

Duke Memphis
6 hours ago, Una Salus Victus said:

You can't be a true lover of peanut butter if you can't like both. It is impure.

While chunky is my preference, I like both kinds if the peanut butter's made well.

Chocolatastic AroAce

Chocolate...not white though.

*noms on stash*

Celyn: The Lutening

Olives. Olives olives olives.

• 4 weeks later...

Everything with chocolate - chocolate balls, cocoa truffles, dark chocolate...

Also all the The Complete Cookie energy bars/cookies (not their sponsor or anything lol)

On 2/19/2020 at 2:59 PM, Skycaptain said:

You have my sympathies, I had to give up cheese for that very reason :(

There are lacto-free versions that aren't disgusting. I really don't like Vitalite or Vio-life but Arla LactoFree taste really close to the real thing. 

Soup dumplings, seaweed, sashimi, black sable grapes, sea salt crisps, watermelon, thin Italian breadsticks & tea (if tea were to be re-classified under the food category).

Mash, nut butters, sesame. 

Also, f*cking crisps. In my country, every vegan is seen as a health-obsessed fanatic. Well I wish. 

French fries. I've started buying them at the store and making them myself, but I need to stop. I'm lucky I don't go to the store daily, or I'd be eating french fries once every two days (I would feel pressured to not buy them every time, but as it is, I'm already contemplating going to different stores so it's not so weird).

13 minutes ago, Arodash said:

I totally dont eat the remains of a bag with a spoon.... no I swear I dont

Use it for the whole bag. Your hands stay clean. Works well with most small snack foods. \o/

On 5/17/2020 at 10:16 PM, SithEmpress said:

French fries. I've started buying them at the store and making them myself, but I need to stop. I'm lucky I don't go to the store daily, or I'd be eating french fries once every two days (I would feel pressured to not buy them every time, but as it is, I'm already contemplating going to different stores so it's not so weird).

French fries don't call to me, but I've definitely been in the "I need to go to other stores so they don't think I'm a creep" camp many times...

I have weird eating habits.  I'll find one food I love, eat it nonstop at the exclusion of all else, then abruptly get tired of it and find some other food to obsess over.

But my one true love in life has always been chocolate chip cookies.  Cookie Monster and I are on the same wavelength.  I get it.

• 3 months later...
J. van Deijck

Veggies and almost all soups.

I love fast food, so french fries and burgers are my kryptonite. I've pretty much cut down on fries completely which is a huge improvement since I use to eat them practically every other meal but now only have it once a week. Burgers I'm still working on

I know, I know I'm working on it.

fooledbysecrecy

i think i'm generally addicted to sugar so it's rare a day goes by i don't eat something sweet

Lots of it! I try to not buy some of those foods too often and love the healthy stuff as well. I love chocolate, chocolate chip cookies, avocado sushi, a good burger and the list goes on 😅

Anything sweet. My diet is NOT healthy haha. More specifically though, bubble tea. I have at least 1 bubble tea a day, either store bought or home made. It doesn't help that i make bubble tea for a living.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2019 at 9:10 AM, AweSim said:

What's a food that you eat an unhealthy amount of, that you genuinely can't stop eating?

I for one have a strong love for breath mints, in particular TicTacs.

I have to refrain from buying them or else they're gone the day I get them haha

I was gonna say ice cream, but I don't eat it often enough to say I eat a lot of it. 
If anything, I really like eating minty stuff ! I like Life Savers mints & I like chewing gum, but I've cut back during quarantine. When I was at work (prior to COVID), I always had at least two packs of gum on me & they were different in terms of flavor. One pack was sweet & fruity in case I got hungry/craved some sort of junk food, but the other was minty so that I could freshen my breath a bit before being near customers.

I also found myself eating a lot of dark chocolate at one point, but I mainly eat it during my monthly spell.

Twisted Tempest

Crisps are my food equivalent of cocaine. Once I start I can't stop until they're all gone. 

Salted Caramel too, since I can't eat too much sweet. The salt evens it out for me, making for a delectable concoction. 

Currently, microwave rice with chickpea curry. I've had it for dinner every day for a while now. 😬 Think I'm finally ready for something else though.

I've been going through phases at the moment.  There was a period where I ate baked beans with meals.  Now it's peas instead.

For those in the US, Trader Joe's (a small grocery chain) makes veggie sticks which are a kind of puffed snack made of potato flour. They're hard to describe, but the combination of salt and crunch makes them insanely addictive. 

There's this tikka masala trail mix that I've been getting in my imperfect boxes that is really tasty. It's got chickpeas, corn kernels, regular peas, and some tasty little rice cracker things, all in a darn tasty tikka seasoning. 10/10 would snack again. 

• 2 weeks later...
Find The Computer Room

Spicy foods and hot peppers. Pretty much anything that's the strength of a cayenne/tabasco pepper or higher. Delicious!

12 hours ago, Find The Computer Room said:

Spicy foods and hot peppers. Pretty much anything that's the strength of a cayenne/tabasco pepper or higher. Delicious!

There are days when I just feel like I have to eat something spicy, or else something is missing.

17 hours ago, Arodash said:

rice. I love rice

Ah yes, that too :D And better yet, rice with something spicy :D 

Archived