Food you're addicted to?

xToasty

Ms. Carolynne

Takis Fuego. I haven't seen the cheddar jalepeno ones in a couple of years though, those were my favorite.

I also really like Flaming Hot Cheetos, and dark chocolate with sea salt and almonds.

I'm addicted to Bourneville chocolate. They recently started selling Bourneville Buttons, and I'm so addicted it's not even funny.

Honestly, Honey Nut Cheerios. That is my number one comfort food. I eat a bowl of it almost every morning with almond milk, and it's the only cereal I like.

Schñjört

For me, any chocolate I leave on my desk. I literally can't stop eating when it's in my reach. 

Protein. My diet has been specifically avoiding cabs, so I've been eating a lot of eggs and meat with some veggies thrown in. It has been working.

Whole grain sourdough bread with just about anything on it (hummus, jelly, avocado, nutella, smart balance, cheese etc.) *runs away from the carb police*

@Zagadka I wish I had your discipline

those uncrustable sandwiches that I used to have for lunch as a kid when I didn't have enough money in my lunch account

Honestly there is a lot of food that I'm addicted to but if I had to just choose one I would have to say pizza. Pizza to me is one of those foods that I just never can really get tired of as it tastes so good and it helps even more as I like cheese and bread.

Those Taco Bell Fire chips they're selling nowadays.

They make my stomach hurt because they're so acidic, but they taste so gooooood :D

DarkStormyKnight

Oh man I have such an addiction to dumplings, I could eat literally any kind all dayyyyy

WanderingKate

Sweet/sugary things: Chocolate, coffee, fudge, icecream, brownies, chocolate mousse

Cheesy things: Pizza, grilled cheese, homemade mac and cheese

Oh, and peanut butter for sure, I'm surprised I didn't see anyone say that yet :D

Beans and rice

Chocolate

Anything with Tony Chacheres on it 

I guess 'no food at all' is what I'm addicted to (thanks for nothing, anorexia).

• 2 weeks later...
euphrasie_fauchlevent
On 11/14/2019 at 4:33 PM, Duke Memphis said:

Pringles. They're too expensive for how long they last for me. I eat one... then another... then another... one more... Wait, is that the bottom of the can I feel?

my old housemate was the same, we started tallying how many packets she got through in a term and it was ridiculous enough to build an enormous leaning tower by her bed.

Mine's hummus. Or banana bread. (not together though that would be very weird).

euphrasie_fauchlevent
On 2/20/2020 at 8:17 PM, Skittles87 said:

I'm addicted to Bourneville chocolate. They recently started selling Bourneville Buttons, and I'm so addicted it's not even funny.

omg aren't they the best! I feel this so much.

Duke Memphis
On 2/25/2020 at 6:42 PM, GayShayy said:

those uncrustable sandwiches that I used to have for lunch as a kid when I didn't have enough money in my lunch account

Uncrustables are freaking amazing, and I haven't had them in forever.

• 1 month later...
Lovesspyro91

Extra cheese Pizza and Chinese food.

3 hours ago, Arodash said:

Idk why but lately I have been craving... and drinking... diet mountain dew, I think its the stress of all thats going on 

I actually do drink Mountain Dew on a regular basis, in fact I have some with me right now. I didn't know there was diet Mountain Dew.

I thought Mountain Dew was an euphemism for moonshine 

*innocentface *😋 😋 

Duke Memphis
22 hours ago, Arodash said:

They are horrible now.... I hate to shatter your nostalgia but someone has to feel this pain with me.

😨 Is it another great food ruined by "nutrition guidelines" that were heavily enforced last decade?

I'm not addicted to the taste, but I've become reliant on salad to fill out my diet. I'm on a no carb diet and salad really fills in the dinners I've been having. I think that counts as addiction.

But anything spicy. I love spicy food. I grew up with Mexican food and I can't live without it.

Duke Memphis
23 minutes ago, Arodash said:

No its more like... they added a bunch of crap that wasnt needed. Hershey bars are the things that have been ruined by guidelines. Like come on. Sometimes people just wanna have a sweet. Uncrustables used to be really awesome snacks for diabetic kids or kids with glucose troubles. Honestly. 

And heres the thing! You can make pb&j REALLY healthy. I buy this no sugar added peanut butter with low sodium its just peanuts, sunflower oil and salt, and my jam is just straight strawberry presserves no sugar, I just use a tiny bit for flavor on whole grain bread. Good protein, good carbs. And for my vegan friends, vegan friendly.

Sorry I turned this into my addiction to pbJ

Wait, why would they add new stuff to an already perfect food? If it isn't broken, don't fix it!

Also, do you prefer chunky or creamy peanut butter? My preference, which my family doesn't agree with, is chunky.

1 minute ago, Arodash said:

How are you doing it...

Doing what? The salad? it is a matter of not wanting to be hungry and a healthy amount of dressing. I am slowly losing weight so it is worth it.

I am just worried that the store will run out of salad, then I'll be hungry and overeat again.

Just now, Arodash said:

I love plain salads with just some grilled chicken in them with no dressing.

If you start growing your own spinach and lettuce now you can make out pretty decent, they grow easy and you can grow them in pots

I don't have the space to grow anything. My housemate has some plants, but we really don't have much. Los Angeles suburbs aren't a good place for much.

I do like the idea with the chicken, though. I've just been doing plain salad. I'll see what the store has on my shopping trip tomorrow.

Peanut butter is great smooth or crunchy, dark roast or not.

1 minute ago, Arodash said:

You cant be in the middle you must pick a side in this war!!!!

You can't be a true lover of peanut butter if you can't like both. It is impure.

Archived