Food you're addicted to?

xToasty

What's a food that you eat an unhealthy amount of, that you genuinely can't stop eating?

I for one have a strong love for breath mints, in particular TicTacs.

I have to refrain from buying them or else they're gone the day I get them haha

For me, that would be Aero Orange.

I can hold onto a pack for ages, but once it's open, I can't stop nibbling on it.

Pringles. They're too expensive for how long they last for me. I eat one... then another... then another... one more... Wait, is that the bottom of the can I feel?

Cheezits, and white cheddar flavored popcorn. When I get a box/bag of them I try to make it last the whole week but sometimes it’s gone in a couple of days.

Recently? Gravy.

Constantly? Chocolate. Rice. Cheese. Garlic. Broccoli. Apples. Spring rolls. Cookies. Eclaires. Strawberries. Watermelon. Coconut milk. Salt & Vinegar crisps. Baked beans.

Pork Scratchings/crunch. Basically deep fried pork rind 

Honestly just any sweets/desserts. Ice cream, cookies, candy, chips, etc... I try to avoid eating sugar but it's hard cause we always have something

And it's not just sugary foods, it's also kinda the same for sodas and juices too

Cabbage. I'l have it in any form, boiled, panfried, baked.

A big bowl of Cabbage soup is pure comfort food.., and then another and one more. I'd eat the whole pot in one go if I could.

Shredded panfried with garlic and chili is my go-to meal. Heaven. 

Also on the list of food addictions: Apples, Carrots, Kefir yoghurt and Oatmeal.

i quite like pasta, especially with plenty of cheese through it.

Chocolate. Never lasts more than a few days

baked hot cheetos and fideo. 

Whenever i can find them and get a bag, baked hot cheetos never last more than a few days b/c i eat about 1/3 of the bag when i get started on it. Then I have an almost compulsive craving to make fideo soup whenever I have all the ingredients. I can make a small family sized pot of it and eat about half on my own. My family actually got sick of it b/c of me for a while lol.

Does coffee count?

If no, I am highly addicted to the following:

-Filipino mango. Once you have tried it, any other mango won't cut it. I would gladly get fat off of this. 

-Seedless watermelon. I could go through a 16lb unit in one sitting. 

-Peruvian chicken. 

-Gelato from one of the best gelato shops I have experienced in the world (so far). I luckily live far from it, or I would have diabetes. 

-Doritos. Cool Ranch. I stay away from those aisles. 

Anything else, I have self-control.

I used to eat at least one whole avocado almost every day, but they can be very pricey so I’ve cut down on them for my wallet’s sake.

I recently discovered giant roasted corn at M&S. I now can't buy them because if I do I will uncontrollably eat the whole bag all at one sitting 😾

Does caffeine counts? I hate coffee and what not, so I just drink a lot of pop for my caffeine addiction. (Coca Cola usually, though sometimes Dr. Pepper or Mountain Dew).

KuraTheChibiSleepingBeauty
On 11/14/2019 at 12:02 PM, Moonman said:

Noodles. 

Join the club.

Lately it’s been tomato soup and bread... mostly because it’s cheap and easy. Also because it’s warm and it’s getting cold out. Shrugsies

Cheese!

Those cheddar & sour cream Pringles.  I generally don't buy them because I'll eat them too fast.  Also grasshopper cookies/Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies...same...just rarely buy them because they'll be gone.

Yogurt or chocolate dipped pretzels.

I'm hungry just thinking about them. In fsct, they're sitting right there next to me, and it's taking a lot to resist.

Squirrel Combat

Waffles and this artichoke dip my mom makes.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, seb345 said:

I would have to say any type of cheese. Even though I am semi lactose intolerant Ugh

You have my sympathies, I had to give up cheese for that very reason :(

I love dipping roasted vegetables in mayonnaise. I feel like that sounds gross to some people but I personally love it.

Archived