agender haircuts

Drwho314

I am due for a hair cut but i have no ideas. The only thing i know for sure is i want it to be short, and low maintenance (preferably just wake up and get moving). any suggestions welcome. 

Janus the Fox

For years I had masculine haircuts that where called Farm Cuts. The number 1 was the shortest, it’s short to the skins back and sides, a little bit longer on top with a fringe.  Very low maintenance fir a while, cheap cost.  Might be called differently elsewhere though.

Mostly Peaceful Ryan

I never go shorter than a number 2 as a number 1 will show my scalp and I prefer not to show my scalp. I usually go with number two on the side and finger length on the top and that requires no maintenance but gives more shape then a buzzcut. I also recommend wearing a hat to flatten your hair in the morning and that will be something to get away with even longer while letting your hair grow out more and more.

I wonder about my hair too. I like it long but it gets me misgendered, so I thought I'd like it kinda intermediate, just long enough to tie them back. 

My brother is growing out his hair, it's now almost to that length. I like how it looks, but it keeps falling in his face. He likes to use hairbands at home for that reason. Those are not for me yet though, so maybe just a bit longer than that should be androgynous enough. 

It's not quite long, but close to the longest in the 'short' category. 

Phantasmal Fingers

Shave it all off, then have your head waxed. Voila! 🤓

I've been thinking about doing the same, but that has been one of the factors that has been holding me back. Right now I don't have to do much with my hair in the morning, and I'd kinda like it to stay that way...

Janus the Fox
On 11/14/2019 at 12:26 PM, ♣Ryan♣ said:

I never go shorter than a number 2 as a number 1 will show my scalp and I prefer not to show my scalp. I usually go with number two on the side and finger length on the top and that requires no maintenance but gives more shape then a buzzcut. I also recommend wearing a hat to flatten your hair in the morning and that will be something to get away with even longer while letting your hair grow out more and more.

Slightly longer is warmer as well I find in the past, the feeling of the wind or breeze on the head never could be comfortable for me.  That’s before growing it out long to achieve a more feminine look.

Archived