Maybe I'm Asexual??

Thomflan90

Hello Asexuality.org

I'm a 29 yr old Male from Brisbane, Australia. I have had sex when I was younger and I have been in maybe 4? Relationships my whole life, I'm completely heterosexual, have no sexual incline towards other Males but at the same time, very little towards the opposite sex.

I love the company of a woman, I love the cuddling and the talking and laughing, however I'm in a boat where I will enjoy sex if it's given but I have absolutely no drive to actively go and seek attention from the opposite sex.

It's been a lot of years since I've had actual intercourse and when I did, it wasn't very fun.

I guess I'm posting this to see if I genuinely am in the spectrum of asexuality or is there an underlying issue that I need to deal with and THAT will open up my ability to enjoy heterosexuality????

psychosomatic

I can relate to that.  I view myself as demisexual / gray.  It was tough for me to figure out as I was attracted aesthetically and sensually, just not that sexually.  I've had a few sexual experiences, but it is not very exciting unless I have feelings for the person.  And I don't actively seek it out, others always initiated it.  I've never had relationships, but I am now getting to the point where I want a relationship, just not one where sex is a big deal.  There are all kinds on the asexuality spectrum.

Check out the types of attraction, that helped me out a LOT

cc5c0b9100a6b4cc7255ac50c33deac734c0d5c0

Archived