Sexuality

Augustine_

Heeeey everyone... It's me, again.. I'm here because even though I have people to talk to about this I still don't really know how to figure myself out.. I feel like hearing the thoughts of others who I don't know personally helps me in a way.. So, I do know for a fact that I like guys, because I've only had crushes on guys before, even though I've only had one or two serious crushes. Genitals don't matter to me, it's more that I'm attracted to a more "Masculine look" and obviously their personalities. I had never really considered my sexuality until this year because I met this non-binary person who I developed a crush on because I thought they liked me.. I knew that they likes girls because they said so on their insta. They would hold my hand a few times, sit with me and we liked some of the same things like Dan and Phil (lol) and before they left they hugged me and told me I was very pretty.. I'm worried that it's not a real crush and I just like the idea of someone liking me, me being with them? Since this has only happened once I know there isn't a lot to go on yet.. 

Mostly Peaceful Ryan

Heeeey, 

I'd say get to know this person more and be open to exploring your feelings towards them. Maybe be open to going on a date or something to learn more about them. You just shouldn't push yourself to do something that is uncomfortable. 

6 minutes ago, Sophia__ said:

we liked some of the same things like Dan and Phil (lol)

I had no idea what Dan and Phil was so I looked it up and now I feel like an old person that is not with the times at all. 

Archived