agender tucking

Drwho314

Recently I've figured out i am agender. I dress in t-shirts and jeans because they are practical and i like t-shirts. I know now that I've been tucking for years. so apparently I have had mildly dysphoric feeling tied to the parts i have as an dmab for a long time. has  anyone else experienced this

DuranDuranfan

I’m AFAB bigender, and when I put on my binder for the first time, my lingering dysthymia(low grade depression) was gone. I think it was dysphoria but I didn’t know about that term. So yeah I’d say it’s a similar feeling.

Now that you mention it, yes, I have been tucking, but I've been doing it subconsciously.

Pinball Wizard

Yeah, I had dysphoria about my chest. So I started binding, and I have felt pretty relieved once I found the right size and such. Buttonups, tshirts and jeans are solid choices for myself I find.

I find myself feeling a lot better now that I have the words to describe who I am. At one point I was slightly depressed, but it is better now. I realize that it was the fact that I was agender and aroace, which made me feel quite separated from the rest of humanity

I have not been tucking until I realized I am trans, but I was always wearing thight underpants which held everything in place. I tried boxer shorts but that everything was just dangling was really uncomfortable. I don't understand why cis guys wear them.

When I learnt what tucking was (AFAB here, so not really my place to speak) I thought literally everyone (who could) did that ^^'

At one point I also thought I was the only person, and then the only non-transmale, binding. I was shocked to discover binders were a thing!

Janus the Fox

I’ve dressed in skinny jeans and blouses and fem underwear.  Surprisingly fits rather well, am fortunate that I’m small and need minimal tucking.

Archived