Worst songs of 2019

J. van Deijck
16 hours ago, Koala Hufflepuff said:

Lizzo is just wrong in so many ways, all the male singers sound super high-pitched and sing about nothing really important.

this is what I actually feel about Dua Lipa. musically she's not that bad, but looking on the lyrics... her songs are literally about nothing. *sigh*

• 4 months later...
J. van Deijck

Looks like I'm the only one who kind of likes Ariana Grande's music :lol: but some valid points have been made here:

On 11/12/2019 at 1:27 PM, Lunala said:

Also, she released a song called "Break up with your boyfriend, I'm bored" or some crap like that. That is THE dumbest name for a song I have EVER heard. Not only is it OBNOXIOUSLY long, it's also entitled.

Although I like the melody of this song, I have to agree about everything else :D another song that deserves a mention here is Into You, where the title is already self-explanatory. 

On 11/12/2019 at 1:27 PM, Lunala said:

Also, she does that dumb "writing her song names in all lowercase" trend that used to be cool when a few people did it as a unique way of stylising their music before everyone hopped on the bandwagon and trashed it into a cliche that makes me roll my eyes at the sight of it.

This I don't mind, but it just got me thinking. Doesn't Billie Eilish do it, too?

On 11/13/2019 at 8:06 PM, SpaceDustbin said:

Ha! Pretty much the same. The radio station I listen to plays a lot of 70s, 80s and 90s, which is why I like it so much, but unfortunately they also play these songs every now and then. But those are luckily overshadowed by good stuff ;)

The radio station we listen to most frequently these days does it, too. There's some modern hits blended into it, but overall, older music is the majority. Maybe we actually listen to the same radio station :D

Oh wait. You said you're listening to the Dutch station. I listen to Joe FM :D

SpaceDustbin
On 5/14/2020 at 5:43 PM, Jelle van der Lee said:

Maybe we actually listen to the same radio station :D

Oh wait. You said you're listening to the Dutch station. I listen to Joe FM :D

Hehehe, it could have been possible... :P I listen to Radio 10. I mostly tune in for their morning show from 6-10 am and '80s at 8' in the evening.

Might give Joe FM a go as well!

Archived