It happens often

i feel called out

thanks.

I mean, I have learned stuff today! Not anything related to my SQL exam tomorrow, but all learning is important, right? Did you know that BTS accounts for around 4,5 billion US dollars of the South Korean GDP? I don't even listen to BTS! It's still really interesting! I also made great progress in my owl themed mittens for my friend, and that's how I learned how to do a magic loop today! I also watched so many Star Trek vines compilations today. I had seen them all before, but they are just so much fun. I can't help myself.

Yeah... I'm so going to fail that test tomorrow. At least today was a great day!

Yeah when I'm tryin' to study/do homework, I'll usually decide to 'real quick' check for new mods for Skyrim SE/ watch a (tbh 2 or 3) short yt vid(s)/ check my webcomics for updates/ look up an obscure shipping for new fanart/ suddenly decide i'm gonna wash dishes for a bit (30 minutes later I've cleaned 3-4 other things)/ get a snack...etc. Basically I wind up drawing out studying for way longer than it has to be. Still gets done, but the sun usually disappears 'suddenly' by then. lol 😅

Yeah sometimes I'll plan on getting a lot of housework done or doing one of my more productive hobbies like writing stories, but then I just watch Youtube videos or listen to music or look at pictures of anime characters on google images.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2019 at 8:30 PM, Taival said:

i feel called out

thanks.

I mean, I have learned stuff today! Not anything related to my SQL exam tomorrow, but all learning is important, right? Did you know that BTS accounts for around 4,5 billion US dollars of the South Korean GDP? I don't even listen to BTS! It's still really interesting! I also made great progress in my owl themed mittens for my friend, and that's how I learned how to do a magic loop today! I also watched so many Star Trek vines compilations today. I had seen them all before, but they are just so much fun. I can't help myself.

Yeah... I'm so going to fail that test tomorrow. At least today was a great day!

So,how was your test? Did you really fail it?

1 hour ago, MaggieB said:

So,how was your test? Did you really fail it?

That is the ongoing mystery! I don't think so tho! I managed to get all except one to work, and even that one worked... to a point. I hope I'll get some pity points for that one! I also had a giggle fit right there in the middle of the exam, after I had returned all my answers and the exam had been closed, and I went on to close all my open programs. And one of them, with my returned answer on it, asked me if I wanted to save the changed I'd made to it. I have no idea what I returned in the end, so we'll see how it went! Thanks for asking! ❤️

Archived