NON-BINARY TAG

Piper Dragon

1.) What's your gender and pronouns?

2.) What umbrella(s) do you fall under? (Like transgender, non-binary, genderqueer etc.)

3.) What label do you use for yourself?

4.) What song is your gender?

5.) Do you experience gender euphoria, if so, what causes it?

6.) What's a question you're tired of being asked?

7.) What clothing, accessories, and presentation do you feel most yourself in? Is your style connected to your gender for you?

8.) Have you identified as any other gender identities in the past? If so, what?

9.) Are there gendered phrases or words you like/don’t like? Dude, gal, man, sis, etc?

10.) What compliments best suit your gender? Handsome, beautiful, pretty, hot, stunning, etc?

11.) What’s your favorite gender-neutral alternative to commonly gendered words? (e.g. sib instead of brother/sister, mx instead of miss/mr, enby instead of boy/girl, etc?)

12.) What pride flag do you commonly use for yourself?

13.) Are physical and/or medical transition important to you?

14.) Are there any non-binary people you look up to? If so, who?

15.) If you are/were to be someone’s significant other, how would you want to be referred to? Boyfriend, girlfriend, theyfriend, partner, lover, etc?

16.) How do you write non-binary? (One word, two words, with a dash, etc.)

17.) Are you out in your day-to-day life, just online, just to close friends, etc?

18.) Do you fall under any stereotypes for your gender?

Please watch this video by Ashton Daniel: 

What's your gender and pronouns?

The English language is stupid with regard to this whole pronoun thing. And don't even get me started on the gender thing. I really do not care what pronoun English speakers apply to me.

What umbrella(s) do you fall under? (Like transgender, non-binary, genderqueer etc.)

I have a man's body. If I had been offered a choice, then I would have chosen a woman's body instead. But it is complicated because I do not plan on ever transitioning (I have nothing against those who do). If I could create a new body from scratch for myself, then I would. But I do not have that option.

What label do you use for yourself?

I don't like labels. The English language is stupid with this labeling thing. I let other people apply a label to me.

What song is your gender?

I did not know that my gender could be a song.

Do you experience gender euphoria, if so, what causes it?

I never heard of gender euphoria.

What's a question you're tired of being asked?

I am tired of being asked questions about my motorcycle. Furthermore, I use public transportation as much as possible. The motorcycle is always my last resort. I hate having to drive a motorcycle.

What clothing, accessories, and presentation do you feel most yourself in? Is your style connected to your gender for you?

I wear cowboy clothing and cowboy jewellery, in an attempt to transform my body into something that I think is beautiful, despite the sad reality that this body is not the body of a woman.

Have you identified as any other gender identities in the past? If so, what?

No.

Are there gendered phrases or words you like/don’t like? Dude, gal, man, sis, etc?

I HATE when people refer to me as a male; they use the word male as a noun. The word male is not a noun. It is an adjective.

To refer to me as a male, and to use the word male as a noun, is the equivalent of calling a black person the N word, or calling someone with an intellectual disability the R word. It is that offensive; it is that dehumanizing.

You can use the word guy as a noun. You can use the word gentleman as a noun. But never, ever use the word male as a noun. I am a gentleman; I am not a male, inasmuch as an intellectually disabled adult is not the R word.

What compliments best suit your gender? Handsome, beautiful, pretty, hot, stunning, etc?

I will take whatever compliment I can get given the circumstances.

What’s your favorite gender-neutral alternative to commonly gendered words? (e.g. sib instead of brother/sister, mx instead of miss/mr, enby instead of boy/girl, etc?)

Them pronoun, instead of he/she pronoun.

What pride flag do you commonly use for yourself?

I do not use a pride flag. I do own a professional hockey uniform shirt though.

productmain_243_1_zoom.jpg

Are physical and/or medical transition important to you?

All I want is to create a new body from scratch for myself and to bury this lousy man body in the ground. But medical science does not allow that. I will not be undergoing physical/medical transition as such a transition would not provide me with the uterus, ovaries, etcetera which I desire.

Are there any non-binary people you look up to? If so, who?

No.

If you are/were to be someone’s significant other, how would you want to be referred to? Boyfriend, girlfriend, theyfriend, partner, lover, etc?

I do not want to ever be anybody's significant other. No thank you.

How do you write non-binary? (One word, two words, with a dash, etc.)

Nonbinary.

Are you out in your day-to-day life, just online, just to close friends, etc?

I tell certain people that I am a woman, strictly on an as-needed basis.

Do you fall under any stereotypes for your gender

The stereotypical woman is into fashion and loves clothing, jewellery, and shoes, and so do I (but because I have a man's body, it just has to be cowboy jewellery, clothing, etcetera). The stereotypical woman is not known for watching ice hockey on television; I am known for watching ice hockey on television.

That isn't what I mean't by what song your gender is, I mean't what song you can relate to when it comes to your gender, like how mine is This Is Home by Cavetown

14 hours ago, Piper Dragon said:

Don't have one ^^ It's called being agender, so eh argueably it could be my ''gender''. 

I mainly use they/them, but I guess anything would be fine except only he or only she. Or I would, if my language actually had anything besides he and she. :c

2.) What umbrella(s) do you fall under? (Like transgender, non-binary, genderqueer etc.)

Well, not having a gender falls under transgender (as in not cis) and non-binary (not having either of the binary genders). It only works with the ''broader'' definitions I put inside the brackets, though, but I do think they apply to me.

Isn't that redundant? I guess agender... I don't really use labels, I mean, even those that are here and can describe me are not very useful at least IRL. (And yeah we don't have them either in my language >.>)

I recently found out about the galactican alignments and am perplex about them. What does  ''alignment'' mean? I don't feel ''aligned'' with anything in particular - that would be singularian, I'm told, and since singularities are cool, I guess I could go with it. 

No song! There would be no song! Only silence! 

Ah, well, I guess Sound of Silence could work... 

Can there be a dissonance with silence? In this context, I'll say yes. 

My first binder made me super euphoric. I went to check my reflection all the time for several days. 

🧐🤔

How was your day? 

7.) What clothing, accessories, and presentation do you feel most yourself in? Is your style connected to your gender for you?

1. Things that don't emphasize my shape and 2. No. Clothing shouldn't be gendered. 

8.) Have you identified as any other gender identities in the past? If so, what?

Nope~

9.) Are there gendered phrases or words you like/don’t like? Dude, gal, man, sis, etc?

Anything that sounds female... 

I got a ''dudette'' thrown at me once 😐 it was both kinda painful and amusingly ridiculous. 

10.) What compliments best suit your gender? Handsome, beautiful, pretty, hot, stunning, etc?

I don't compliment myself. Let alone my absence of a gender. 

11.) What’s your favorite gender-neutral alternative to commonly gendered words? (e.g. sib instead of brother/sister, mx instead of miss/mr, enby instead of boy/girl, etc?)

Dr =D

I'm not especially proud. I'd be proud about an achievement, not something intrinsic to me. Besides, I'm not a country. Not that I discourage pride flags, but why should I need one? 

Ooooh boy. (If I may say it like this

*giggles*) 

Um, apart from some cool AVENites? I don't know any. <_<

15.) If you are/were to be someone’s significant other, how would you want to be referred to? Boyfriend, girlfriend, theyfriend, partner, lover, etc?

Aro here ^^ 

It doesn't exist in my birth language... 

¯\ _(ツ)_/¯

17.) Are you out in your day-to-day life, just online, just to close friends, etc?

Just one friend. 

Still don't have one~

DuranDuranfan
17 hours ago, Piper Dragon said:

Please watch this video by Ashton Daniel: 

I am bigender. I prefer masculine, feminine and neutral pronouns.

I fall under just the Non Binary umbrella.

I also use the label of Gender Fluid.

Not sure. Haven’t thought of a song.

When I wear my binder, or anything that hides my breasts.

How are you? My husband asks me that a lot. It’s like he forgets he asked me that already.

Well, I’m Solarian(male aligned) so I like wearing clothes that give me a more masculine appearance.

None.

I would like it if someone said I look sharp whenever I wear a suit. Although it is nice whenever someone says I’m pretty whenever I wear my East Indian feminine clothes.

Don’t have any favourites.

I like the gender fluid, non binary and asexual flags.

Yes. I’m getting a breast reduction done in the future.

I dunno. Sam Smith?

My husband calls me his wife. I’m okay with it.

Without a dash or as enby.

Online, and with my husband. Long story with my mom.

I try not to.

I don't know the answers to all of these yet, but I can get started. (I did copy them to look back at in a few months when I know myself better.)

Female Genderflux (femmeflux?), I think. I use she/her publicly but would be just fine with they/them, too.

I'm inclined toward femmeflux. Is an AFAB person allowed to still use femme?

I can definitely identify this feeling around shoes. I have both patent leather heels and recently acquired shiny black Oxfords that feel like they represent both ends of whatever my spectrum is. 

Jean's and a tshirt, which feels like a default state. Dress, heels, necklace, and bracelet when I'm feeling especially feminine. Jeans and a blouse, polo, or button-up with ballet flats or the black Oxfords for feeling somewhere in between. My gender performance is very clothing-oriented - I don't do much with hair or makeup.

Just cis female

10.) What compliments best suit your gender?

Cute when I'm feeling especially feminine.

Niblings for nieces and nephews. 

I don't have a gender one. I just stick with ace.

Some folks in my religious denomination

Ash Hardell

Girlfriend or partner

Non-binary

AVEN. Just joined Reddit

1.) What's your gender and pronouns? Agender, they/them.

2.) What umbrella(s) do you fall under? (Like transgender, non-binary, genderqueer etc.) Non-binary, transgender. Kind of all of the above, really.

3.) What label do you use for yourself? Usually agender, but sometimes non-binary is easier.

4.) What song is your gender? Uh... I guess I'll go with I.M.E. by Helloween.

5.) Do you experience gender euphoria, if so, what causes it? Sometimes. The first time somebody uses the right pronouns for me, or if I look in the mirror and realize I look almost how I think I should.

6.) What's a question you're tired of being asked? Anything that's going to end with people being shocked that I am, in fact, an adult (and thirty at that). Also anything that amounts to "why do you like your family".

7.) What clothing, accessories, and presentation do you feel most yourself in? Is your style connected to your gender for you? I don't think style is really connected. I don't have much of a style, for that matter. I wear comfortable things that I like.

8.) Have you identified as any other gender identities in the past? If so, what? I kind of... didn't identify, mostly. "I guess I'm female but I don't really care about it" was the closest I came.

9.) Are there gendered phrases or words you like/don’t like? Dude, gal, man, sis, etc? Yes. Basically all of them. Girl, lady, miss, woman, those are probably the worst, but I dislike them all. Some of them I don't really think of as being gendered, though (dude, guy, and sir), even if I know they usually are.

10.) What compliments best suit your gender? Handsome, beautiful, pretty, hot, stunning, etc? Uh... "cool", I guess. I'm not much for appearance based compliments. But of the aforementioned, I'd probably select "stunning".

11.) What’s your favorite gender-neutral alternative to commonly gendered words? (e.g. sib instead of brother/sister, mx instead of miss/mr, enby instead of boy/girl, etc?) Basic stuff, I guess - sibling, Mx. is fine, enby's fine, I often just go with "person".

12.) What pride flag do you commonly use for yourself? I don't do much with pride flags, really.

13.) Are physical and/or medical transition important to you? Yes, assuming I can ever manage it. I'd like to. I'm sure I'd feel much better.

14.) Are there any non-binary people you look up to? If so, who? Uh... not in particular, but I don't do much looking up to people.

15.) If you are/were to be someone’s significant other, how would you want to be referred to? Boyfriend, girlfriend, theyfriend, partner, lover, etc? It's never going to come up. I've no interest at all in being anyone's significant other.

16.) How do you write non-binary? (One word, two words, with a dash, etc.) With a dash.

17.) Are you out in your day-to-day life, just online, just to close friends, etc? Day-to-day life with rare exceptions (there's one family member I'm concerned about telling, and I often clam up instead of correcting people, but otherwise yes).

18.) Do you fall under any stereotypes for your gender? I have no idea what the stereotypes would be. No? Hopefully no?

Archived