Binding for larger, heavier breasts?

Darsh

I have a 38 E chest, and my breasts are heavy and drooped. Being genderfluid, I get really dysphoric/experience a really bad body dysmorphia sometimes... Most of the times, actually. I've tried the sports bra method, but it didn't work. I even tried a waist clenching band but it didn't work. Don't wanna try bandage method at all. I can't get an actual binder, my family is extremely homophobic and transphobic, I've tried many excuses for it (like cosplaying), and I don't have any money, neither can I save up because I don't get pocket money or anything. I'll join college soon, so getting a job to earn where I live is a far away thing. I've tried donation and giveaway events but given up on them now. No physical store where I live has binders.

I feel ya. I'm 36DD and I just got a binder in the mail this week that makes my breasts look flatter, but you can still tell they're breasts. I figure I'll keep trying it out with different outfits and see if it grows on me. I find it basically has the same effect as some of my tighter tops (or at least tops sized for people with smaller chests), but you might not be comfortable wearing tighter tops anyway on account of the dysphoria.

5 hours ago, Darsh said:

I have a 38 E chest, and my breasts are heavy and drooped. Being genderfluid, I get really dysphoric/experience a really bad body dysmorphia sometimes... Most of the times, actually. I've tried the sports bra method, but it didn't work. I even tried a waist clenching band but it didn't work. Don't wanna try bandage method at all. I can't get an actual binder, my family is extremely homophobic and transphobic, I've tried many excuses for it (like cosplaying), and I don't have any money, neither can I save up because I don't get pocket money or anything. I'll join college soon, so getting a job to earn where I live is a far away thing. I've tried donation and giveaway events but given up on them now. No physical store where I live has binders.

Here's something you can try. Say you want to wear a binder or more restricting bra because your boobs are cuasing physical pain. Any size D and up tend to cuase back issues for many women. That's a fact and a reasonable excuse. I would look into women's sports wear as they have special bras for women who are doing extreme sports events because bouncing boobs make excersise difficult. Hope this helps. 

6 hours ago, Snao van der Cone said:

I'm 36DD and I just got a binder in the mail this week that makes my breasts look flatter, but you can still tell they're breasts.

Yeah, it's annoying that there's no magic to it. I started out with xl binder size and lost 60 lbs, got down to m. I think my main incentive for weight loss was to get my binder more effective!

@Darsh I'm sorry your folks are so unaccepting/phobic. Binders might not do much more than a sports bra (i.e. not as much as you hope), but hopefully you'll be able to try one. GC2B seems more friendly/designed for larger folks, and they look a bit more like an unusual sports bra than underworks does, I think.

DuranDuranfan

I’m on the large side too(34D now). So my binder gives me the illusion of body builder pecs lol.

Are you in Canada? Specifically BC? In Vancouver there’s a place called Qmunity and they are a BBB exchange. That’s for Bras, Binders and Breast Forms. They prioritize their orders for trans and gender variant youth who have limited income and access to gender affirming items like these.

Archived