Any Ace Motorcylists on here?

Void_Screamer_907

Void_Screamer_907

Doesn't matter if you're a dirt rider, strictly road, ride a scooter, or rode years ago. Just wanting to talk with fellow Aces who enjoy these 2-wheeled machines as much as I do.

Feel free to talk about your bike, it's specs, it's faults, etc., any experiences/stories that you have while riding, just as long as it's about motorcycles. Pictures are encouraged so we can admire those beauties!!

giphy.gif

I've been a biker for years, started off with a Suzuki AP50 moped left by my grandfather back in 1977, now own a 1986 Yamaha Radian which I've had since 2001, it's currently off the road, due to be restored, my regular bike is a 2004 Yamaha XJR1300 which has had various upgrades and is now 147bhp at the rear wheel, I bought it off my housemate at the end of 2005, I only really use it to get to and from work, just fitted panniers to it as I carry a lot of gear for work, I have to fit some rear shockers this winter and I'm getting the seat re covered too as it's just starting to split, apart from servicing and the usual wear and tear, it doesn't cost much to run and it goes like a rocket, been asked many times if I would sell it, been offered good money too, but it's too good to sell, old technology, much more reliable 

I've owned numerous other bikes too, mostly Japanese bikes, Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, though I've also been lucky enough to own a Triumph Speed Triple, I also owned a Cagiva Blues which was a 125 custom bike, I commuted everywhere on that little bike, I bought it from a dear friend of mine, when he passed away back in 2001, I couldn't bring myself to ride it anymore as it reminded me too much of him, I parted company with it and bought my 1986 Radian which I still have to this day 

I don't know how to put pictures on here or I'd post one 

I own a moped that I used to rode for fun until the sidewalks and streets fell apart.

Luftschlosseule

I am from a biker family, and always wanted to do my licence as soon as possible, but sadly, I am chronicly suicidal and have problems with dissociation, so it was not really sensible to be given control over a machine. But should that change, I'm game.

I think it's the clostest thing to flying on a broomstick the regular Muggle can get.

• 2 weeks later...
Squirrel Combat

I used to have a bike. I'm currently trying to sell it for parts since I'm leaving the country soon.

Archived