Hi, everybody!

speak_of_me_as_I_am

speak_of_me_as_I_am

Hi! I’m Kaitlyn, and I guess I still count as new...? I mean, I made an account last year and I’ve already commented on a couple topics, but since I haven’t formally introduced myself yet, well—Oh great, now I’m rambling. Sorry about that :) 

Anyway, I’m not sure exactly where I fall on the asexuality spectrum, but I’m pretty sure I’m somewhere on it. And also that I’m not aromantic.

Some other facts about myself:

• I’m a Christian 
  • I used to be a major bookworm (well, I still enjoy reading, but I don’t read as much as I used to)
  • I’ve played piano since fourth grade, and clarinet in fifth and sixth grade before I gave that up for choir
  • I would like to get married and have a family of my own someday (not yet, though; I’m still in high school)
  • My dream career: professional actress
  • I have a bit of an obsession with Shakespeare’s plays

Well, that’s a bit about me. I hope you’ve all had a great day and I‘ll see you on the forums!

Back to Avalon

Welcome! I hope you enjoy AVEN!

It's a tradition to welcome new members with virtual cakes, so here's a Shakespeare cake!

5ba5744dbc6f5.image.jpg?resize=640,360

speak_of_me_as_I_am
5 minutes ago, Back to Avalon said:

Welcome! I hope you enjoy AVEN!

It's a tradition to welcome new members with virtual cakes, so here's a Shakespeare cake!

5ba5744dbc6f5.image.jpg?resize=640,360

Thanks!

Welcome to AVEN! 🍰

I hope you'll have a great time on here! If you don't mind me asking -- what are some of your favourite books?

~A fellow former bookworm

AceMissBehaving

I always wish I’d had chance to do more Shakespeare. I have a few friends who do acting and it’s always inspiring seeing people get into that field 

speak_of_me_as_I_am

@Morgenrot My favorite book right now is probably The Girl of Fire and Thorns (at least, it’s one of them—I usually have a hard time picking favorites).

@Lichley Right now, Othello is my favorite Shakespeare play. I studied it last year and...yeah, I hadn’t expected to get as emotionally invested as I did. Even now, I still pretty much can’t watch or even read through that one moment in Act 5 because of how horrifying it still is to me (and if you’ve read/watched it to the end, you probably know what I’m talking about). It’s still one I really enjoy, though. 

Also, I chose a quote from it for my username, so make of that what you will, I guess. 🤷‍♀️

And thanks for the cake, too! I just wish I had some ice cream with it 🍦

• 2 weeks later...

Archived