Gender Identity

Riley9

Lately I have been looking into what gender I might identify as. I identified as non-binary since around March but recently I just don’t feel the same and I’m starting to get worse dysphoria. I could use some help discovering who I am. Any one who could help non anyway would be greatly appreciated. ✌️

I don't know the right thing to say or ask here, but I can "listen." The standard response is something along the lines of "only you can decide who you are," but is there anything you feel comfortable explaining in more detail? Folks who know more than me might be able to direct you toward some suggestions.

Yea I’ve heard that only I can decide who I am but I’m not really sure where to even begin. So maybe just like talking through it with someone who knows more than I do would probably be a great help.

There are many people here who would be happy to help you! ^^ Yeah, we can't stick labels on one another, but we can still provide information on those labels and suggest them to people when they share their experiences and feelings. Gender is complex and very subjective, but having notions of what gender can be is helpful for piecing things together. Feel free to talk if you want! 

Archived