NB Hairstyle

GreenW/Enby

Hi everyone!

I just read a thread posted years (2014) and I was hoping to get some help. I’m a non-binary amab who is going out Saturday night and even though I have my make-up and outfit on point I don’t know what to do with my hair. It’s at that weird a bit long/short to do anything with. If anybody has any suggestions pics/links of styles they like so I can get some inspiration I would absolutely adore you for it!

Cheers and cheerfulness!

GreenW/Enby

See that’s the thing it’s not at that length yet, images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRp6EktfbIg-qtgyROrF5

Like this except not so studio finished and no facial hair.

Janus the Fox

I find that longer and styled as curled, long in the fringe and long in the back. It like it slightly mismatches my face but gives a mixed male-fem look. I’m AMAB non-binary transfem.  The balance on what looks nice to me is rather tricky still.  I’d also have to see if getting it all in one same length feels more fem.

DarkStormyKnight

Mine's about that length too but I have solidly 0 control over what my hair does/don't really style it at all so might not be helpful here haha. I'd say go minimalist with the styling and let it do it's own thing, I feel like people's hair always looks better when it's more natural. But that's just me!

Archived