Worst Movies of 2019

As December closes in and Christmas movies are everywhere. Why not argue over the worst movies of 2019 (So far, still gotta wait for those Christmas rom coms)

Of course I am still waiting for many other to come out so the list isnt gonna be complete till December 31 but here goes nothing.

RULES! NO ARGUING IF IT WAS A GOOD MOVIE! ONLY HOW YOU DISLIKE IT A LITTLE LESS OR MORE! NO GOING "BUT IT WAS A GREAT MOVIE" TAKE THAT CRAP ELSEWHERE!

Hated Midsommer, it was just disgusting and I have no idea how thats considered horror and not just plain gross. I thought Heritage was bad this was just crap.

Spider-man Far from home.... I had high hopes but that was utterly ridiculous and looked like a damn Wattpad crossover with a cheesy manga shoujo story line. 

Rare Aztec Whstling Chickn

I don't even know what came out this year :P

7 minutes ago, Una Salus Victus said:

I don't even know what came out this year :P

Same here.

I stopped watching movies because how historically and scientifically incorrect they are.

Documentaries are better than movies anyways.

BlakeTheNightowl~

Midsommar was disgusting though I had a mid panic attack 😂

Rare Aztec Whstling Chickn

I'm actually hanging out for Star Wars. That could be good, or slightly disappointing but worth seeing anyway.

Anyone see Nightingale? People literally ran screaming from the theater, and a lot of the initial showings came with complimentary therapists to help people through the trauma of the movie. Wasn't bad though imo, just apparently it scarred some people for life.

1 minute ago, Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?) said:

Anyone see Nightingale? People literally ran screaming from the theater, and a lot of the initial showings came with complimentary therapists to help people through the trauma of the movie. Wasn't bad though imo, just apparently it scarred some people for life.

I have it, was gonna give it a try when I was bored. 

4 minutes ago, Una Salus Victus said:

I'm actually hanging out for Star Wars. That could be good, or slightly disappointing but worth seeing anyway.

Ive lost all hope there

Wouldn't see Midsomer, saw the trailer, that was far more than enough, I thought the trailer looked terrible. 

SithAzathoth WinterDragon

Midsomer.......can go down the sewer.

Lion King live action remake. An effortless cash grab, the art style just looks boring and dull because it takes away all the charm, style and things that made the original Lion King so good/unique.

In general those Disney live action remakes can all go burn

2 hours ago, Lunala said:

Lion King live action remake. An effortless cash grab, the art style just looks boring and dull because it takes away all the charm, style and things that made the original Lion King so good/unique.

It was so crap, I honestly feel sad that to some kids that is the Lion King when it should be the original : ( 

17 minutes ago, SpiderSquid said:

It was so crap, I honestly feel sad that to some kids that is the Lion King when it should be the original : ( 

They get off on destroying our childhood. And I thought I was a sadist. 

Men in Black: International.  The trailer didn't look that good to begin with, but it was still so disappointing that they didn't do more with a great cast.  A waste of talent.

I've read comparisons between Midsomar and the original Wicker Man.  Can anyone who has seen both attest to that?  It sounds like a really disturbing film that I want to avoid, but the Wicker Man comparison piqued my interest.

7 hours ago, Lunala said:

I agree 100%.

Midsommar was AWESOME! wtf

You gotta like your crazy CRA-ZAY, man! I watch a huge amount of movies, so now a movie really has to bring something special to affect me. Midsommar is one of those movies.

Ad Astra sucked. It was so promising, lauded and all, but had nothing special to say. Or show. The only interesting thing about that movie was watching Brad Pitt do a role unlike the kind he usually plays.

You made me want to see The Nightingale @Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?)

11 hours ago, SpiderSquid said:
4 minutes ago, GlamRocker said:

Midsommar was AWESOME! wtf

You gotta like your crazy CRA-ZAY, man! I watch a huge amount of movies, so now a movie really has to bring something special to affect me. Midsommar is one of those movies.

RULES! NO ARGUING IF IT WAS A GOOD MOVIE! ONLY HOW YOU DISLIKE IT A LITTLE LESS OR MORE! NO GOING "BUT IT WAS A GREAT MOVIE" TAKE THAT CRAP ELSEWHERE!

!!!

All I saw in theaters this year was John Wick 3, but it was really bad. Probably still nowhere near the worst of the movies out in 2019, though.

I heard the first John Wick was brilliant, but then one of the directors of the first dropped out of making the sequels to make other things. I've concluded that that director was the brains behind the first.

Ad Astra was spectacularly bad in a wide variety of ways. 

Endgame wasn't so awful but was horrible compared to Infinity war, and to what it should have been.  

4 hours ago, bare_trees said:

Men in Black: International.  The trailer didn't look that good to begin with, but it was still so disappointing that they didn't do more with a great cast.  A waste of talent.

I gave it the benefit of the doubt but I was like "Thats it... thats your story???"

You had the man who was in Star Wars, you had the man and woman who were in Avengers and thats the story you give them???

1 minute ago, Moony's Boy Child said:

All I saw in theaters this year was John Wick 3, but it was really bad. Probably still nowhere near the worst of the movies out in 2019, though.

I heard the first John Wick was brilliant, but then one of the directors of the first dropped out of making the sequels to make other things. I've concluded that that director was the brains behind the first.

Im still confused why we even had a sequels period. 

1 minute ago, uhtred said:

Endgame wasn't so awful but was horrible compared to Infinity war, and to what it should have been.  

I didnt connect with infinity war (Everyone was emotional and I was like "Wtf") or endgame but I enjoyed endgame in a superhero movie way I did as a kid. Like oo action fight scene heroes and that was it. I wasnt crying or on my way to see it as soon as it hit theaters.

Archived