• Excellent
    • very good
    • good
    • fair
    • bad
    • very bad
    • terrible

Rach1234

I can tell left and right apart, but I’ll often say the wrong word when giving verbal instructions or directions to other people.

I’m fine with analogue clocks, but I find digital more difficult.

Kimchi Peanut

No issues with either? Average I guess? I just said good, I guess.

Marian the Herbalist

Excellent with clocks, one glance and I know the time. Right and left on the other hand, I always have to think a second before I say it (I still picked very good since I don't have a "problem" with it, I just have to take a second), I'm much more inclined to say north/south/west/east, since those are proper directions, like a map, I know where I am, right and left is a bit more... abstract...

Remmirath

I go with only "very good" for the clocks because every now and again I mix up which side is which and reverse everything. It's rare, though, and when I don't do that I can (like, I assume, most people) read them at a glance.

Left/right... I'm mostly okay at, but if I have to reverse things or mirror them in my head it all falls apart. I am much better at left/right than east/west, though (indeed, the only way I can reliably remember which way is west is by picturing the map of Middle-earth in my head).

HonoraryJedi

I don't have problems with either, but I used to have issues with both as a child. Clocks worked out as soon as my dad explained it in a more no-nonsense and less roundabout way than my preschool teacher.

I had a problem with left and right longer than most children. I had a breakthrough realized that I never had a problem differentiating the left-click attack and the right-click attack in Diablo II. I still think 'leftclick-rightclick' to this day.

GatsbyGirl

I feel called out XD lol

• Like 1

Jelle van der Lee

there must be something about it :D

it took me a really long time to learn how to read hours from an analog clock. I also tend to confuse directions until today.