Feminismindia — Patriarchy Also Affects Asexual Women And We Need To Talk About It

Homer

For women, life is not easy. In a patriarchal society, you are expected to perform certain rules as per your gender. Gender roles are taught, normalized and followed by one generation of women to other generation of women. Women have to follow a set of rules which are social norms. They are under scrutiny from the time they are little girls till their death. 

Oct 28, 2019 — https://feminisminindia.com/2019/10/28/patriarchy-affects-asexual-women-need-talk/

Reading this article as we speak and it saddens me to see that these things do go on even in our modern world of the 21st century.....just in a way feeling speechless and praying for the women who have came out and were met with negativity. Just makes me think how come we haven't learned from history that simple fact that we must all accept each other just as we are and meet each other with positivity …….

I wish there were more articles as good as this one.

If a spouse does not allow the partner to have sex for a long time without a sufficient reason, it amounts to mental cruelty”, said the Supreme Court of India in 2014.

Wait, is this true? Holy s***! 

Winged Whisperer
5 hours ago, SithGirl said:

Wait, is this true? Holy s***! 

It's a very commonly held view by a lot of people.

3 hours ago, Winged Whisperer said:

But the fact that a Supreme Court would say it... damn...

On 11/1/2019 at 3:46 AM, Winged Whisperer said:

Its very sad and really disappointing that people even in the US think this way, us - the most liberated part of the world and the most diverse. Just sad.

Archived