Any Germans willing to help?

Carxofa

Hallo!
Last February I started learning German and now I'm looking for someone to practice with. I still have a very basic level but I think I can keep up in (very) simple conversations (although I'll probably definitely have to use English at one point or another 😉). I would like to write emails and later maybe even skype. 
My mother tongues are Catalan and Spanish, so if by any chance you happen to be learning one of this languages I can also help you!

Anyone interested?

Background information: I'm an 18-(almost 19)-year-old girl , I like to read (favourite books: The Name of the Wind, Harry Potter and Jane Eyre, among maaany others), to watch series/films (I love Avatar: the last airbender), to discuss interesting/controversial topics, hicking (though only in summer), to play the guitar and to sing...

I'm really excited to meet you, future potencial friend! :)

There is a German equivalent to Aven which you can find in the alternate language part on here if you scroll down on the main forums page, if that helps.

Helloooo! I'm German! So, if you like, then I'll be a tandem-partner for you :D!

I'm German as well. Feel free to pm me - that's even easier than emailing back and forth. I like reading and hiking as well and I also play the guitar and sing so I guess we'd have something to talk about.

Bis bald!

Archived