What Religion are you

iff

What is your religious identity  

269 members have voted

1. 1. Religious identity

• Protestant
    • Roman Catholic
    • Mormon
    • Orthodox (such as Greek or Russian Orthodox)
    • Other Christian denomination
    • Jewish
    • Muslim
    • Buddhist
    • Hindu
    • Atheist
    • Agnostic
    • Nothing in particular
    • Pantheist or Panentheist
    • Unitarian Universalist
    • Wiccan
    • Other Pagan
    • Other non-religious
    • other religious
    • Unsure
    • Sikh

This poll is closed to new votes

I guess culturally I can't deny I'm Church of England, but I theistically became Agnostic as a kid when I discovered other religions existed, and Atheist as I understood the history and impact our religion more.

A lot of my family is Catholic and I was raised that way (as far as going to church and Sunday school and such goes; nothing too strict, thankfully), but I'd say that I'm agnostic. I find mythology of all sorts very interesting, but I don't see a compelling argument to accept that any one religion in particular is actually true, and it may well be that none of them are - or if there's truth in any of them, I could see there being truth in all of them. I also find the historical clues contained within various religious teachings to be fascinating.

Ultimately, I find the existence of a god or gods highly unlikely, but as there is still quite a lot that we don't know or don't understand about the universe, I'm not going to completely discount the idea. I'm certainly not going to tell anyone else what to believe.

• 5 months later...

@iff

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived