Erotic dreams

chewtrainer

I can accept that they are about providing for physical needs and they are too rare to bother me, but I wonder how other aces feel about that ? During these dreams I seem to often think like a sexual being, which can be a freaky experience. 

I don't like them.  I too don't feel like myself in these sorts of dreams, and to me that's the most disturbing aspect of them.

In the past few times, I became aware while dreaming that I was dreaming and went "WTF am I even thinking" and I tried to stop it. It resulted in me waking up and unable to go back to sleep. Those were the times when I had difficulty getting uninterrupted sleep anyway so I decided that its not worth deliberately interrupting my sleep over this. Since then, its like whatever. Its just a dream.

iwouldrathercuddle

I rarely have those dreams and i can almost never rembember what i dreamed. But those dreams (maybe 3 times a year?) always come with a physical feeling. I don't mind them, i'm okay with me sometimes showing signs of being a "sexual being". I'm just not further interested. 

Archived