What is you stance on Sex favourability?

crazy ace

How do you feel about sex favourability in Asexuals?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about sex favourability in Asexuals?

• Indifferent: Why should I care how they identify? It doesn't really affect me.
    • Anti: No, if you're sex-favourable, you're just sexual. An asexual does not want or inherently desire sex by definition
    • Pro: Of course there are sex-favorable aces, as this is entirely possible.. Stop invalidating them and accept them
  2. 2. How do you feel about it if the given definition is to enjoy sex, but not have it tied to attraction?

• indifferent
    • anti
    • pro
    • I disagree with the definition
  3. 3. If sex favourable means not minding having sex:

• indifferent
    • anti
    • pro
    • I disagree with this definition

This poll is closed to new votes

6 hours ago, Nowhere Girl said:

@Phoenix the II @Puck @OptimisticPessimist (as admin/mod participants of the relevant topic) - definition debate forum please! 🤩

Puck is a member of the Project Team, btw. The AVENwiki is a pretty good resource to look at. You can also check out the Site Info Center Forum for more useful info, like the thread Who Mods What, which lists the current Admins and Mods, along with their respective forums. 👍 Hope that helps! 

everywhere and nowhere

But anyway, they took part in the discussion about a definition debate forum. I hope that it will be created.

• 11 months later...

@crazy ace

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived