Name change ??

THEH0NYCOMB

Hello!. I've been recently having troubles with my chosen name. The name i chose is robin. Robin is the name i chose because i loved (still do) this character (the DC comics character, the boy wonder) and not because of anything else though it (the name) became sort of like a brand to me. Like robin is MY name. All my online friends know me as robin and it even started to affect me in real life as well and i, myself, feel very attached to it

Though, the name i really love is charlie/miles and im considering changing my name to either one but even though charlie doesnt really suit me, i loved a lot. And i grew a liking miles recently and it feels like me more than charlie does.

So, my issue is that I want to change my name from robin to charlie/miles very badly yet i feel this weird attachment to the name, robin, that i cant let go of and its bothering me so much. I hope im making sense and thanks for the help!!

Why not make one your middle name? Also, you could do "Charles" as a combination of Charlie and Miles. 

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah I haven't exactly figured out my name so I can't really help... Sorry I feel the confusion tho

Janus the Fox

Charlie Miles or Miles Charlie, sounds alright for a first and second name.  I have 2 names myself, unless there’s a detachment to using either or both, I’d say use both instead :)

Archived