Hello

OutsidersEyes

OutsidersEyes

Hi, I'm bad at introductions but I guess I should probably make one anyway. I'm 29, and as my profile shows I'm asexual and agender but with a preference for he/him pronouns. I've known that I'm asexual for a long time but just now getting around to joining AVEN after knowing about the forums for a while. I guess I've just never really thought I'd have very much useful to say, but I'd like to chat with other aces since I don't actually know any offline.

Hello! this site is a great place to meet other aces. Have you looked into any local lgbt+ groups? I'm part of the one at my college and there's a lot of aces in it.

OutsidersEyes

I really haven't. For one thing I'm out of school and I'm not sure what's around for my age group, especially in my semi-rural area.

Welcome! 🍰

A lot of what you've written applies to me as well: asexual, agender, just recently joined here but have known about it for some time. Feel free to chat if you want 😊 I don't know any aces in real life either.

Fraggle Underdark

Welcome! 

Per tradition, welcome cake! This is an edible monster eye cake

monster_eye_cake_2.jpg

OutsidersEyes
On 10/22/2019 at 12:05 PM, AM42 said:

Welcome! 🍰

A lot of what you've written applies to me as well: asexual, agender, just recently joined here but have known about it for some time. Feel free to chat if you want 😊 I don't know any aces in real life either.

I'd love to chat! And thanks to everyone for the warm welcome :)

Archived