Where do I fall on the Asexual spectrum?

Allloveaside

I’ve recently been looking into Asexuality and believe that my sexual orientation falls within this category, though I’m not sure if there’s a more specific term for how I am personally. I am not interested in sexual activities regardless of being in a relationship, although I am physically more prone to be attracted to the male body. However, I also consider myself to be pansexual because I see myself being in a relationship with someone regardless of their gender. Is there a more specific term for this? I’m new to all of the terminology and I’m open to discussion.

Back to Avalon

If you don't want to have sex with a partner but are romantically attracted to people of all genders, then you're most likely panromantic asexual rather than pansexual. The terms for different sexual and romantic orientations are defined in the discussion below and probably in other places on the site:

Welcome to AVEN! I hope you enjoy it and find the information and community you're looking for. It's a tradition here to welcome new members with virtual cake, so here's a love cake!

round-love-cake-them0729flav-A.jpg?itok=

• Like 2