Hi everyone I’m new here. I have been looking for a home 🙏🏾

Tricoci

I have always love romance. But when it became like a tangible object that I could possibly grab the “sex” Aspect of it I have noticed wasn’t a heart throb in real life for me. Recently I have solidified some conclusions. I have been attracted to people. But never sexuality attracted. I have been on a journey to enjoy sex, man am I a great actor 😏.But eventually even lost interest in that🤷🏽‍♀️. I don’t remember when I searched the possibilities of why  but an ace might possibly be up my sleeve?

I don't have a cake at the moment, but firstly, welcome to AVEN! You definitely sound valid to me. :)

Hey @Tricoci! Welcome to AVEN! You'll be right at home here! 😀

4721240376_1be333b1a1_z.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Hi and Welcome! 🎂

I'm fairly new to this too but one thing I've learned from the people here is that only you can decide whether or not you're ace. Look around and read a lot, it helped me tremendously. Good luck!

Welcome! Ooh I like that. “An ace up my sleeve”, mind if I used it sometime? :) 

pancakecake.png

Hi, @Tricoci - welcome to the forum! It's great to read that you are coming to conclusions about who you are and I hope that ace up your sleeve will always serve you well. They're a friendly lot on this site so I'm sure you will fit right in. Please accept some welcome cake! :D

The-Most-Awesome-Cake-Ideas-Birthday-Par

Archived