just me?

so_many_questions

so_many_questions

I kind of recently figured out for sure I think I'm ace, but I always come across some situation that's like are you sure about that? that you just aren't gay? and then I'm like maybe I am just gay and I already have enough going on outside of my head so it's like just another thing to worry about. I'll just be chilling, then it'll be like guy come along: ok. girl come along, hinting not even showing of. like more than it's there but less than... you know at assets: you don't want to mess around with that. or do you...? but I never really actually want to... like need to but in hypotheticals if be fine willingly? I'm getting a slight feeling though that if it were to happen in real life I would not be fine with it... is this just me? it could be that I'm just completely mistaken about this whole thing cause I'm young and don't have a lot of experience yet, and if that is the case sorry about that :) I'm going to stop here cause I could just keep adding more and more stuff you don't need or likely even want to read, I have a tendency to over share sorry

Attractions are weird. They aren't always clean-cut and packaged. They can be more like multiple types of gravy that end up overlapping on your plate.

• Like 2

Yep, I get the confusion a lot too! I think it comes with any sexuality and any type of attraction; sexuality is fluid and can change. My straight cis female friend told me that she's found girls cute, but still much prefers boys - it could be kind of like that for you?

And I think asexuality is quite unique in that it exists as such a broad spectrum. There are so many identities, and there is no set way to experience asexuality. I think, give yourself the time and the space to grow and don't force yourself into any boxes yet. Just label yourself however you feel comfortable, or don't label yourself at all - whatever floats your boat!

I hope this helps <33