Hey fellow Asexuals!

Void_Screamer_907

Void_Screamer_907

Hello AVEN! Name's J.R. and I'm 19.

I've been lurking around this site for 3-4 years now thinking that I might be ace but holding back just in case I was a "late bloomer" like my family always told me I was, and because I was scared of being unnatural, or wrong, or ostracized. I kept pushing myself to develop sexual desires or crushes to fit in, but it never felt right. After all of this, I'm proud to say that I identify as Asexual (I may be aro but who knows yet) and that I am happy with who I am. I decided to come out (haha) to the people and community that helped me understand who I am by finally joining forums and community.

I did come out as ace to my mother and it could have gone better, not gonna lie. But I'm standing by what I am and how I feel and I'm glad there are others that are like me who understand. So thank you to everyone here who helped me unknowingly just by being on here and creating this community. I feel like I'm no longer invisible and it's time I let my (pride) flag fly!

Internetlionboy

Heya welcome! It's a tradition to welcome new members with cake so here you go 🍰 I'm proud of you for discovering yourself ^^

Hey, Welcome! Congrats on finding yourself and coming out! That's huge:) Here's some cake

0ce6e9ae8710fccfeb0cf3a0efd36ac1.jpg

Congratulations on spending that time and feeling so confident! We're happy to have you.

Fraggle Underdark

Congrats and welcome!

Here's an edible Super Mario World cake

Super-Mario-Wedding-Cake.jpg

Void_Screamer_907

Thank you guys!!

The cakes look amazing btw! 😋

Welcome to AVEN!

And congratulations on coming out!

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members be offering cake, and here's an "Abandoned Theater" cake (all edible),

http://cakesdecor.com/cakes/220986-abandoned-theater-cake

gzghadzeani6aq1nbf0p.jpg

Void_Screamer_907

Thank you guys so much, aaaahhhhhhh!!!!

You guys even take the time to look up cakes that relate to things that I enjoy!!!!!

That's some good community love right there 😊

You're welcome! I'm glad you like the cakes!

Archived