Update to the ToS

Qutenkuddly

The following change is being made to section 4.6 of the AVEN Terms of Service:

c. Official Warnings and Bans -- The first active Official Warning lasts 3 months, the second active Warning lasts 6 months and includes a two week suspension from the site. A third active Warning will lead to a ban from all activities on the site. Trolls and spammers receive an automatic ban.

To:

c. Official Warnings and Bans -- The first active Official Warning lasts 3 months, the second active Warning lasts 6 months and includes a two week suspension from the site. A third active Warning can lead to, at the discretion of the Admod Team, either a 6 month suspension, or a permanent ban from all activities on the site .Trolls and spammers receive an automatic ban.

Going forward, if it is felt that a member receiving their 3rd warning can still have a positive relationship with AVEN in the future, the Admod Team, at its discretion, can opt to give that member a 6 month suspension rather than a permanent ban. We believe this change will give more flexibility in dealing with issues in the future. This policy will only apply to future cases and any previous permanent bans will remain permanent. However, banned members are welcome to appeal their ban 6 months after the ban took effect.

Please feel free to ask any questions or provide any feedback you may have.

1 hour ago, Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?) said:

Phew. Now I can amass some warnings again without worrying about being perma banned :P

Only if we decide we like you.

1 hour ago, Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?) said:

Phew. Now I can amass some warnings again without worrying about being perma banned :P

4 minutes ago, AspieAlly613 said:

Only if we decide we like you.

Can't spell "Asexual Visibilipy and Education Netfork" without "Pan Ficto"

SithAzathoth WinterDragon

Wonderful...... now I go back conquering the galaxy and volcanoes......

Archived