FaerieFate

Asexuality on God is Grey

Howard

I only listened to half of it because she didn't get to the core of the subject and failed to hook me in order to watch the rest of the video. Afterall, it's an ad for a podcast of sort. Having said that, it's great that asexulity is spoken of and it's portrayed with its difficulties.

Grimalkin

I actually haven't watched this video specifically, however, I would like to praise God is Grey in general. She is the perfect example (in my personal opinion) of what a good Christian should be. She's caring, warm, loving of everyone, and even YouTube's dear Mr. Atheist can't say a mean thing about her. Go check her out if that sort of thing interests you. 

• Like 1

Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?)
4 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

and even YouTube's dear Mr. Atheist can't say a mean thing about her.

He also mentions asexuality in a great deal of his videos. I'm not subbed to him, but somehow end up listening to every video he makes while I'm cleaning or whatever, lol, and whenever he's talking about sex especially he makes a point of saying something along the lines of ''please remember there are asexual people and others who are not personally interested in having sex, and that needs to be respected and acknowledged too'' or whatever.  He's generally a very nice guy as long as you're not actively harming anyone by the things you say :)

• Like 2

Grimalkin
40 minutes ago, Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?) said:

He also mentions asexuality in a great deal of his videos. I'm not subbed to him, but somehow end up listening to every video he makes while I'm cleaning or whatever, lol, and whenever he's talking about sex especially he makes a point of saying something along the lines of ''please remember there are asexual people and others who are not personally interested in having sex, and that needs to be respected and acknowledged too'' or whatever.  He's generally a very nice guy as long as you're not actively harming anyone by the things you say :)

Oh yeah, I quite like him and his videos. Fundie Christians and the manosphere are my guilty rage pleasure, so I binge his videos sometimes. He and God is Grey have struck up a cute friendship. 

• Like 1

SithGirl

God is Grey is one of the reasons I still have faith in Christians and religious people in general. I'm too used to the asshole preachers I hear on the street. I'm glad people like her are accepting of non-hetero people and not anti-abortion.

(I'll watch the video once I'm off work in another hour or so).