Milk

Cole's Username

Cole's Username

How many individual cow's milk do you think is in a gallon of cow milk? I'd assume that farmers just gather all their milk buckets together and dump them in a big vat to be separated into various dairy products. Each sip could be 500 drops of milk from 500 cows. Peach yogurt is the best yogurt btw.

I've personally been using only soy milk recently, no correlation (probably a lot of correlation.)

You're correct. Each cow typically produces five UK gallons per day. The milking machines at the dairy collect all this from every cow and chill it. Depending on the size of the farm its either processed in situ or tankered away to processing plants. 

About the only time you'll find products from only a few cows is artisan dairy products from small farms. 

Milk contains water, all water you drink could have potentially been peed out by dinosaurs thousands of years ago.

Milk is technically made up of thousands of drops of dino pee.

How many bees regurgitating nectar does it take to make a lil spoonful of honey?

Cole's Username
Just now, Spookchi Boonut said:

How many bees regurgitating nectar does it take to make a lil spoonful of honey?

Not enough. 

Cole's Username
17 minutes ago, Lunala said:

Milk contains water, all water you drink could have potentially been peed out by dinosaurs thousands of years ago.

Milk is technically made up of thousands of drops of dino 

I love cereal with gamer dinosaur pee

I guess that can't be any worse than the fact I eat meat from at least 5 dead chickens every week, since I prefer dark meat and would rather buy a pack of thighs or legs than buy one whole chicken.

Cole's Username
2 hours ago, Gloomy said:

I guess that can't be any worse than the fact I eat meat from at least 5 dead chickens every week, since I prefer dark meat and would rather buy a pack of thighs or legs than buy one whole chicken.

Ah more of a thicc thighs kinda guy eh?

man, yeah tons of cows' milk in each gallon/carton of milk yeesh... my biology teacher always called it filtered cow's blood but i like the dino pee idea, sounds pretty epic.

3 minutes ago, Cole's Username said:

No u

(no u)no u

RoseGoesToYale

Why do humans like the taste of cow's milk? Do cows like the taste of human milk? (It had to be asked...)

Lord Jade Cross

I guess for about the same reason they eat chicken, beef, spiders. 

Anthracite_Impreza
32 minutes ago, GhostGoesToWail said:

Why do humans like the taste of cow's milk?

I believe the first population of humans to drink milk of other species were nomads on the Eurasian steppe, mostly because there's fuck all else to eat most of the year. It was very much a survival strategy that most people happen to like the taste of.

Lactose intolerant.

I can only have almond milk.

Cole's Username
1 minute ago, Member114264 said:

Lactose intolerant.

I can only have almond milk.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiillk

5 hours ago, Cole's Username said:

Ah more of a thicc thighs kinda guy eh?

I’m a girl, but yeah thicc thighs are pretty nice. xD

4 hours ago, GhostGoesToWail said:

Why do humans like the taste of cow's milk? Do cows like the taste of human milk? (It had to be asked...)

Hmm, wouldn't it taste similar? I don't know, but whoever can produce their own milk, could try it side by side and compare.

7 hours ago, GhostGoesToWail said:

You can buy cheese made from human milk. It's just that Western Society regards such as either taboo or sexualised 

Janus the Fox

Full skimmed for stomach health reasons myself.

I have no idea about the exact number, but it will be in the order of hundreds to thousands. Also I'm fairly certain you won't see milk buckets in use any more in most farms these days. The smaller farms (50 to 100 cows or so) tend to use milking machines that still need some handling by the farmer, but it still all goes through tubes into one big tank. In bigger farms the cows milk themselves when they need to. On the biggest farm I had to deal with - in the order of 3000 animals - the milking parlour was operational 23 hours per day and only closed down about an hour for cleaning.

This reminded me of a video I saw on youtube ages ago

Internetlionboy

I try to avoid having milk because I'm lactose intolerant but I only have it when I'm eating cereal and that's only using lactose free milk ghsjdfh

I'm more of a tea and juice kind of person

How about tracing the roots of hot dogs? That ought to keep any deep thinkers busy for a while. ;)

Most milk I consume is mixed with my oatmeal. I'm easy to please, I just want it homogenized and not sour.

DuranDuranfan
On 10/16/2019 at 3:38 AM, CBC said:

How many licks does it take to get to the centre of a Tootsie Pop?

The world may never know.

Archived