Hello! All new to this

Thelonelyblade

Thelonelyblade

Hello everyone, I stumbled along this page a little while back and tagged it because recently I’ve been questioning myself a little hard. Like out of my 22 years of life I’ve always thought I might be a little off, because I’ve never really found someone sexually attractive. Like I’ve participated in sexual activities, but I always feel uncomfortable and always regret it in the end. Everyone I attempt to date I just feel wildly uncomfortable with getting physical no matter who it is or what’s going on. I don’t know what I’ll get out of posting, but I honestly don’t really have anyone else to turn to without feeling a little odd.

4 minutes ago, Thelonelyblade said:

Hello everyone, I stumbled along this page a little while back and tagged it because recently I’ve been questioning myself a little hard. Like out of my 22 years of life I’ve always thought I might be a little off, because I’ve never really found someone sexually attractive. Like I’ve participated in sexual activities, but I always feel uncomfortable and always regret it in the end. Everyone I attempt to date I just feel wildly uncomfortable with getting physical no matter who it is or what’s going on. I don’t know what I’ll get out of posting, but I honestly don’t really have anyone else to turn to without feeling a little odd.

Welcome to AVEN! 

I am new and felt lost too, but the forum has very nice members, who have been very helpful to me.

Also, you seem pretty Asexual to me.🤷‍♀️

Fraggle Underdark

Welcome!

e5b2a5c91e451fe45edfae814f6383c5.jpg

@Thelonelyblade Welcome to AVEN!

Until I joined the community, I didn't have anyone to talk to about Asexuality either.

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and here's a "Beach" cake (all edible),

http://cakesdecor.com/cakes/334692-beach-themed-cake

osbb1gwqbneintjgidel.jpg

Welcome! Well, here’s the best place to figure it out. Feel free to ask questions and just discuss things in general, we’re here to help after all :) 

c3.jpg

Archived