Hi everyone šŸ¤—

imjayhime

I saw that a lot of people were doing this, so i thought iā€™d introduce myself ^^

Ā 
You can call me Jay. Iā€™m American, 23, cisĀ female, and I found out that Iā€™m asexual in spring of last year. While i was dating my ex boyfriend, IĀ definitely saw a future with him and had strong feelings (i guess it was love), but i didnā€™t have the interest in sleeping with him..and didnā€™t even see myself doing it in the future. Up until last year, i was waiting till marriage, but i thought ā€œsomething must be wrong with meā€ when the idea of having sex after marriage bothered me too. I did some research and came across thisĀ ace comic:Ā https://adriofthedead.tumblr.com/post/65540442968/okay-i-realize-this-hilariously-late-for

Ā 

and it all made sense šŸ˜® it feels nice knowing that thereā€™s others like me and that iā€™m not alone. Honestly, sometimes i feel like i wonā€™t find my special person and that sucks ā€˜cause iā€™m a huge romantic..but i would prefer to be with an ace, so it could be hard (wish me luck ;;). If anyone has any ace dating advice, let me know.Ā 
Ā 

Thanks for reading! Hope we can get along!ļ¼ˆļ¼¾Ļ‰ļ¼¾ļ¼‰

Welcome to AVEN!

Ā 

I don't have any dating advice as I've never dated, but I wish you luck!

Ā 

Also, it looks like that link leads to a retired blog, and that the blog owner has moved to here:Ā https://adrimakesart.tumblr.com/

Ā 

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and here's a "The Guardians of the Woods" cake (all edible),

http://cakesdecor.com/cakes/170917-the-guardians-of-the-woods

ogrnn52aj1mtmhtp9age.jpg

Welcome! Yeah the original link doesnā€™t work anymore, but at least weā€™re can still find their page, thanks :)Ā 

chocolate-meringue-layer-cake-124699-1.j

I'm also ace and a hopeless romantic. AlthoughĀ I have no dating advice as I've never dated,Ā I try to just have hope I will find someone who will be with me even though I'm ace. Stranger things have happened who knows!Ā You are very much not alone and I understand what you feel. If you want to talk feel free to message me! Heres a welcome cake:Ā unicorn-foods-a-cake-life.jpg?ver=152541

32 minutes ago, Sammy :) said:

I'm also ace and a hopeless romantic. AlthoughĀ I have no dating advice as I've never dated,Ā I try to just have hope I will find someone who will be with me even though I'm ace. Stranger things have happened who knows!Ā You are very much not alone and I understand what you feel. If you want to talk feel free to message me!

Thank you! I appreciate that šŸ’—

asingularbraincell

Hey, welcome!! Here's a penguin cake to celebrate!Ā 

2105-7208BaPa35516-1.jpg?sw=502&sh=502&s

Ā 

I unfortunately don't have any advice regarding dating, but it is so nice to meet you. I relate with you, girl! ā¤ļøĀ 

Archived