Hiya

kookielendmeyourcomb

kookielendmeyourcomb

This is admittedly kind of a strange place to find myself but life happens, lmao.

I'll try to make this as tl;dr as I can: I'm an 18 year-old gay FTM, been on HRT for four months and feel amazing mentally and emotionally. With that said though: Dysphoria over "front hole" isn't diminishing at all, probably will never diminish, and probably will never be able to afford SRS to fix that problem. I do not like anal sex at all. Odds of finding another sexual gay or bi male partner that is willing to accommodate my "no intercourse" boundary looks slim to none.

Like most people, I still want some kind of romantic/intimate physical contact; I still want companionship. Seems like an asexual person or someone with a low libido would be an ideal partner; I want to get to know asexual people better since I may potentially seek one out as a partner, hence I am here.

I've never been asexual, but I think I can kinda empathize with them in an odd way; My gender dysphoria used to be so severe that when I hit puberty my libido and was so nonexistent and my disinterest in ever kissing anybody was so bad I was initially worried that I was asexual. But then when I realized that I was fine being in a sexual relationship with my body being a man's body I found out I wasn't. 

Thanks for reading; Hope to make some pals on here,

C.

DarkStormyKnight

Hey! Welcome! We're happy to have you! It's a tradition to present newbies with a cake so here you go:

rainbow-cake-XL-RECIPE2017.jpg

Welcome! We’re always happy to have a new friend :) 

csc_8469.jpg

Archived