So... Hi?

Guilli Milli Mu

Guilli Milli Mu

Hey people, nice to see.

Today is my first day on Aven's forum and I'm happy to finally be here! 

I'm a 15 years brasilian demigirl, who found out her asexuality about a year ago, when she was trying to know why she didn't want to touch her boyfriend body. But now, I know that I'm not the problem.

Now, I'm Just a little bit afraid to talk about my romantic orietation. Not a long time ago, I read on a brasilian blog about some grayromantic orietation, like Demi and Lith. And then, I find about Procul and Ficto romantic and I feel like home. But.... people think that I feel this Just to protect me. On my class, was unanimous. I don't even know if this orietations are really a thing! So, here I'm, trying to figure out!

I heard about aven a time ago, but I didn't know there was a fórum where I could come in! Can you imagine how happy I am to be here?

So, sorry about my bad English, about my silly text and about my president, but this is my  hello!

Hello!

Mackenzie Holiday

Hi @Guilli Milli Mu, welcome to AVEN!

We have a tradition around here of greeting new members with cake.

mouth_watering_cake-other.jpg

I'm not super knowledgeable about all the different romantic orientations myself, but you'll probably have some luck finding the answers you're looking for in the Romantic and Aromantic Orientations forum here: https://www.asexuality.org/en/forum/90-romantic-and-aromantic-orientations/

It might also be worthwhile to check out the Romantic and Aromantic Lexicon and FAQ here:

I didn't see anything there about the two orientations you mentioned, but it might be helpful nonetheless. Good luck!

Internetlionboy

Heya welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here ^^

Guilli Milli Mu
1 hour ago, Mackenzie Holiday said:

Hi @Guilli Milli Mu, welcome to AVEN!

We have a tradition around here of greeting new members with cake.

mouth_watering_cake-other.jpg

I'm not super knowledgeable about all the different romantic orientations myself, but you'll probably have some luck finding the answers you're looking for in the Romantic and Aromantic Orientations forum here: https://www.asexuality.org/en/forum/90-romantic-and-aromantic-orientations/

It might also be worthwhile to check out the Romantic and Aromantic Lexicon and FAQ here:

I didn't see anything there about the two orientations you mentioned, but it might be helpful nonetheless. Good luck!

Thanks for the cake and for the links!

I didn't know there was a forum for that too.

Welcome to AVEN!

@Mackenzie Holiday Our Lexicon might need updating.

Proculromanticism is Romantic Attraction towards people you know that you can never have a romantic relationship with.

And Fictoromanticism is Romantic Attraction towards fictional characters.

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and here's a "Cartoon" cake (all edible),

http://cakesdecor.com/cakes/146425-cartoon-cake

pfpkxtmropyac6j9wcfr.jpg

Guilli Milli Mu
21 minutes ago, MichaelTannock said:

Welcome to AVEN!

@Mackenzie Holiday Our Lexicon might need updating.

Proculromanticism is Romantic Attraction towards people you know that you can never have a romantic relationship with.

And Fictoromanticism is Romantic Attraction towards fictional characters.

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and here's a "Cartoon" cake (all edible),

http://cakesdecor.com/cakes/146425-cartoon-cake

pfpkxtmropyac6j9wcfr.jpg

@MichaelTannock Thanks for the beautiful cake!

I'm happy to finally find people who recognize this lexicon, cause I was afraid that none of this orientations exists. Thank you!

Welcome! Your English is amazing, don’t worry about it. I know how easy it can be to second guess yourself when you’re typing in another language, but you’re doing great :D 

chocolate-chocolate+cake.jpg

Hello and welcome to AVEN!! 💜

I’m also 15 and ace (and I am questioning my gender).

If you ever want to talk, feel free to message me :). Also, your English is great! 👍

Here’s some cake 🍰:tumblr_nkhr706HHb1uoiukeo1_640.jpg

Guilli Milli Mu

Hey @Earth and Moon, thanks!

And for you, from hadestown, wait for me, cause I will send you a messenge, when I find out how to do this!

Archived