Ascension to 5D New Earth

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø

Ascension to 5D New Earth  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Have you heard of the Ascension to 5D New Earth?

• No. That sounds weird and I want no part in it.
    • No, but it sounds intriguing.
    • Yes, but it sounds weird and I want no part in it.
    • Yes! I've consciously chosen to ascend and I'm excited and confident because of where we're heading!

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø

On this thread, I thought it would be a good idea to create a discussion place for those experiencing the aspects of mass Ascension (the process of raising one's consciousness to higher planes of existence). What have Ascension energies been like for you? Have you gained insights about humanity and where we're heading? Do you channel? If so, who or what do you channel?

Energies for me have been pretty stable for me (maybe because I'm used to Ascension). Through the works of the late Dolores Cannon, I've gained isights about the splitting of timelines and that it's up to us when we want to ascend. I'm connected to and channel other versions of me on other timelines who are a part of one Oversoul. I gain insight about myself this way.

Never heard about it. Will it help me find anything good in people? Or will it just reinforce my misanthropy? I'm kind of afraid to check myself... 😺

i don't know how to respond to this without writing a book. for the most part, i think a lot of the authors and jargon they use are bs, basically just theosophy or new thought recycled with some added flair. i do believe in personal/spiritual development that transcends my current physical existence, and any parallel existences as you referred to in other timelines/versions of self.

tbh, too many rabbit holes to go down. pm me if you want to discuss. 

The comment about our oversouls reminds me of Bashar.  Anyone else seen him being channelled by Daryl Anker on YouTube?

Never heard of it but that sounds like something a creepy cult full of hipsters who believe in astrology and psychic readings would do as an attempt to become gods or something.

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø
3 hours ago, Glyn said:

The comment about our oversouls reminds me of Bashar.  Anyone else seen him being channelled by Daryl Anker on YouTube?

I've never watched Bashar personally, but I have heard of him! I take it you've watched him?

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø
6 hours ago, RakshaTheCat said:

Will it help me find anything good in people? Or will it just reinforce my misanthropy?

I cannot tell you what will work for you, but in my experience, it has really risen my confidence level in humanity. In the coming decades (2020-2030), it will help humanity live in peace together. That's the best I can describe it without using jargon or getting into complicated concepts.

On 10/12/2019 at 1:55 PM, The Angel of Eternity said:

I've never watched Bashar personally, but I have heard of him! I take it you've watched him?

Yes, I have.  I've seen a lot of videos, usually short ones, on YouTube.  Although, saying that, there are longer videos where Bashar is interviewed.

Much of what he's saying resonates with me, and I can understand much of what he says intuitively.

Although, saying that, I don't know much about channelling and I have a feeling many would interpret his messages differently than I do.

He has mentioned "oversoul" many times.  The oversoul as I understand it can be best described in the first few moments in this Bashar (audio only) video:

13 hours ago, uhtred said:

What is a higher plane of existence? 

I wonder too.  Does that mean you don't have to pee or excrete?  

Perhaps it's along the lines of the 'ascension' achieved by the Ancients in "Star Gate", leaving the corporeal behind and living as pure energy

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø
19 hours ago, uhtred said:

What is a higher plane of existence?

It's a state of mind. For example, living with love and compassion is a higher state of existence that hate and judgment. Does that make sense?

5 hours ago, Sally said:

I wonder too.  Does that mean you don't have to pee or excrete?  

In Ascension, the bodily systems will become more efficient, so yes, I could see a point where we wouldn't have to pee or excrete. For more information, I'd recommend looking up Breatharianism or Pranic Living.

1 hour ago, Tanwen said:

Perhaps it's along the lines of the 'ascension' achieved by the Ancients in "Star Gate", leaving the corporeal behind and living as pure energy

Yes, you've pretty much nailed it. Although we're quite a ways from that point as a society, the journey, at least for me, has been exciting!

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø
7 hours ago, uhtred said:

It seems that there are a lot of people who are naturally non-judgmental.  Have they reached this state?

It's a possibility that yes. What I can say is that, from my experience, those who are "waking up" to higher realities at this point in time are either non-judgmental, are learning to be non-judgmental, or will learn to be non-judgmental. 

5 minutes ago, The Angel of Eternity said:

It's a possibility that yes. What I can say is that, from my experience, those who are "waking up" to higher realities at this point in time are either non-judgmental, are learning to be non-judgmental, or will learn to be non-judgmental. 

Surely there is a limit to non-judgmental.  Not judging people for things that don't matter seems a very enlightened view, but there are things that do matter, and isn't judgement valid for those.  Or to create a conundrum shouldn't someone who has achieved enlightenment be judged in a positive way?  

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø
4 minutes ago, uhtred said:

Surely there is a limit to non-judgmental.  Not judging people for things that don't matter seems a very enlightened view, but there are things that do matter, and isn't judgement valid for those.  Or to create a conundrum shouldn't someone who has achieved enlightenment be judged in a positive way?  

When I read judgment, I assumed negative judgement. I never thought of positive judgment, though positive judgment is still judgment.

To your question, there's a YouTuber I watch who speaks about seeing from every perspective on everything. For example, if someone was rude to you in the store, you could think to yourself, "Maybe they had a bad day" or "Maybe they're tired" or "Perhaps they suffered a big loss today". That's what's meant by seeing from every perspective. When one can learn to see from every perspective, it becomes easier to avoid the negative judgment. Does that make sense?

1 hour ago, The Angel of Eternity said:

When I read judgment, I assumed negative judgement. I never thought of positive judgment, though positive judgment is still judgment.

To your question, there's a YouTuber I watch who speaks about seeing from every perspective on everything. For example, if someone was rude to you in the store, you could think to yourself, "Maybe they had a bad day" or "Maybe they're tired" or "Perhaps they suffered a big loss today". That's what's meant by seeing from every perspective. When one can learn to see from every perspective, it becomes easier to avoid the negative judgment. Does that make sense?

Yes that makes sense - I think "global" judgement is a very good thing.  For the sake of discussion though, where does it end.  At some point are people responsible for their actions, or is it better to think that everyone is a victim of their circumstances, genetics etc.    I'm not making trouble here, but find it a very interesting philosophical question - are there actually evil people?  Does it matter if it is someone's "fault" or should we treat people based on their behavior. 

Example- I was basically raised with the idea that stealing was OK if you didn't get caught.  My father never would have said it that way, but that was what he meant.  Later I recognized that stealing was wrong -  though only when I had enough for someone else to steal.  Did I become more enlightened, or did my position in society just change to where I was more likely to lose than to profit by theft? I don' even know myself. 

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø
1 hour ago, uhtred said:

For the sake of discussion though, where does it end.  At some point are people responsible for their actions, or is it better to think that everyone is a victim of their circumstances, genetics etc.

From one perspective, yes, we are "puppets" (victims) to our circumstances, genetics, etc. From another, we're the "puppeteers" (those who are responsible). Without getting too much into the jargon and the advanced concepts, our destiny has already been written based on our choices. To say that our destiny has already been written may come from the puppet perspective. To say that it's based on our choices may come from a puppeteer perspective.

1 hour ago, uhtred said:

I'm not making trouble here, but find it a very interesting philosophical question - are there actually evil people?

From one perspective, yes, there are, because they are acting out of harmony with everyone else. From another, there are not, because everyone is doing the best they can from where they are. After all, the "evil" people might be imbalanced within themselves somehow and know no better way to handle it. We're all learning and everything has been placed into our lives, ultimately, to help us grow.

1 hour ago, uhtred said:

Example- I was basically raised with the idea that stealing was OK if you didn't get caught.  My father never would have said it that way, but that was what he meant.  Later I recognized that stealing was wrong -  though only when I had enough for someone else to steal.  Did I become more enlightened, or did my position in society just change to where I was more likely to lose than to profit by theft? I don' even know myself. 

Again, there's more than one perspective to this. You could also say that you're more prone to losing in that you're not gaining the goods you had stolen before. However, you could say that you were more enlightened in that you became more aware of others' needs and of the basic realization that you wouldn't want someone to steal from you. To add to this perspective, you could say that not only are you not prone to losing, you're prone to more abundance (what you do to others will be done to you). Nobility is the reward, in that circumstance.

I realize this may be a bit deep, but I do hope I've answered any questions you had.

I am always suspicious of 'spiritual paths', especialy when they have nothing to show that is concrete. I'm ok with meditation because it helps me clear mind. I'm ok with prayers because it helps me worry less, even if it's just make-belief. Where I draw the line is where there is no tangible benefits : stuff like getting into heaven or reaching a higher plane of consciousness. All bs to me.

On 10/15/2019 at 12:26 PM, Howard said:

I am always suspicious of 'spiritual paths', especialy when they have nothing to show that is concrete. I'm ok with meditation because it helps me clear mind. I'm ok with prayers because it helps me worry less, even if it's just make-belief. Where I draw the line is where there is no tangible benefits : stuff like getting into heaven or reaching a higher plane of consciousness. All bs to me.

There are great benefits: getting *other* people to do things in return for non tangible rewards.    

I'm being a little mean.  There are benefits for people who want to know their place in the cosmos, and don't want that place to be a very brief and forgotten existence, on amough many billions, on an insignificant planet in an insignificant galaxy, in a universe that will die from heat death in a few trillion years anyway 

1 hour ago, uhtred said:

There are great benefits: getting *other* people to do things in return for non tangible rewards.    

Of course there are benefits for getting other people to do things in return for non tangible rewards : money, fame and sex but to name a few. And all you have to do is let them believe they're special in the cosmos, that there is more to their brief existence on this small and time-limited planet. 

I'm unsure wether you you were getting at the same point that I do, uhtred. Organised religion was called the opium of the people by Nietzsche. That new age stuff, in my opinion, is even worse.

13 minutes ago, Howard said:

Of course there are benefits for getting other people to do things in return for non tangible rewards : money, fame and sex but to name a few. And all you have to do is let them believe they're special in the cosmos, that there is more to their brief existence on this small and time-limited planet. 

I'm unsure wether you you were getting at the same point that I do, uhtred. Organised religion was called the opium of the people by Nietzsche. That new age stuff, in my opinion, is even worse.

I think I was.   My opinion of religion and much spirituality is the same - its actually a powerful useful organizing force for society, though of course that force is often used for evil,  but it seems of little value to the people who actually believe.

Except - I do have to admit that as a rationalist I have 100% certainty that nothing I don possibly matters in the long term (eg end of the  universe) so how can I possibly accuse anyone else of being irrational? 

I'm religious, but I'm also naturally skeptical about this sort of thing.  There have been countless spiritual leaders throughout history who have predicted similar events, none of which came to pass. 

• 3 months later...

PWhat I believe Ascension is and how It is affecting us, and how we are we affecting Earth and all upon her. 

I would say, Ascension/Shift is no more than evolution of consciousness taking place. The evolution of Earth and her species including Humankind are undergoing changes. I believe everyone is being affected to a higher or lesser degree.

Some people like myself are aware of it going on, most aren’t or boohoo it as rubbish. I did at first until it hit me like a baseball bat that I didn’t see coming.

Looking back on the last five years, and my journey of the Ascension has been about finding what some call our dark side. I call the dark side the body consciousness, made up of experiences had over eons, which formed 3d fear based  beliefs.

I see these have to go, as the Earths Consciousness is evolving effected by Universal Plantary changes, and subsequently, as like creates like, anything in the human mindset, that is conscious and or unconscious, will be created fast, by the UNIVERSAL ENERGIES, thus causing mayhem for the human race.  

The process for me led me to find my repressed emotional contents, an aftermath of the beliefs I had gathered over this and past lifetimes, and by parenting my inner child aspect, I found love compassion for it, and subsequently self love and authenticity for me. 

From finding my so called dark side I found much love and compassion for others too, which led me to awaken to what some call Unity Consciousness and Oneness.

In an ideal world if all did the work, we would have 5d Consciousness, and live in peace. 

Everyone who does the work affects the Earth and all it’s inhabitants, by the raising of their own Consciousness. 

So you see earth and the universal Energies are aiding our ascension, and we in turn are aiding the human the Collective Consciousness of the earth. 

• 4 weeks later...

I've become the sort of man who once will have been what I am. I wonder how many of me there are.

Archived