The Creator(s) of This World

Neutral Charge
1 minute ago, MichaelTannock said:

What?

same reaction plus a giggle :D

As the world was created by chemistry and physics, with a light sprinkling of biology, that ain't a problem 

moved from Asexual Musings and Rantings to Politics Philosophy and Science

Ben8884 Moderator for Asexual Musings and Rantings 

I just want to let y'all know that as the creator of this world, I'm cool with y'all being asexual or however you identify. There will be no crashings of perception in my world *shakes fist*

44 minutes ago, Aris said:

I just want to let y'all know that as the creator of this world, I'm cool with y'all being asexual or however you identify. There will be no crashings of perception in my world *shakes fist*

Since you are the creator, can you tell the man whispering "ape" in my ear non-stop to fuck off and leave me alone?

2 minutes ago, sallimae76 said:

Since you are the creator, can you tell the man whispering "ape" in my ear non-stop to fuck off and leave me alone?

Sure, why not. Can't do much about the one whispering 'do you know the muffin man' though. We have a deal involving neverending cake.

Janus the Fox
3 hours ago, Aris said:

My current self-philosophy, is that I am the creator of all things love of the world and any attacks are meant with love, love the God Janus, Janus Creates Reality, Love Janusism.

P.S. I'ts some weird Furry stuff really hehe

Anthracite_Impreza

Please see a doctor @sallimae76; you don't need to put up with this.

Archived