In a really good place right now and just wanted to share

AKHardy

"In a really good place right now and just wanted to share" - as the title says, really.

On AVEN, I've mainly posted about my woes and worries. So I thought I should post this too: I'm genuinely happy. Have been for a while.

I'm alright with being asexual, and even alright with the idea that I might prove myself wrong about that in the future. If that happens, it happens, and it won't matter at all. 

School's going well, I'm as close to my parents as ever, my social life is actually alive, despite my laziness with checking social media. I'm just genuinely content.

Obviously, I do still lay awake at two in the morning sometimes, because negativity is always going to be a thing no matter how happy I may or may not be, but still. I'm keeping afloat and I hope you guys are too! Good luck with whatever you might need it in!

It's always good to hear good news like that, I'm glad that you're in a good place, long may it last

coelacanthiformes

yay! good for you! i'm really happy for you. thanks for sharing; your post gives me hope that things can get better. :)

Yay!!!  Good to hear.  I feel like I can relate also.  I am graduating grad school in December, finished all of my classes already and am just waiting for the internship to end.  Then I will be a licensed social worker soon!  Yea!!

i am so happy for you! 

Archived