Would you have sex with a stranger for $10 000? (You choose sex, age, etc.)

Horse Ham Radio

WOULD YOU HAVE SEX WITH A CONSENTING STRANGER FOR $10 000?   

256 members have voted

1. 1. You choose their physical sex, age, and they can also be hygienic and without any STDs. Would you have sex with a consenting stranger for $10 000?

• Definitely!
    • Probably.
    • I'm hesitant.
    • Don't think so.
    • NO WAY
    • Dunno (skip question)
  2. 2. How about for $100 000?

• Definitely!
    • Probably.
    • I'm hesitant.
    • Don't think so.
    • NO WAY
    • Dunno (skip question)
  3. 3. Ok, how about a small sum of one million dollars? ;)

• Definitely!
    • Probably.
    • I'm hesitant.
    • Don't think so.
    • NO WAY
    • Dunno (skip question)
  4. 4. Bonus question: No money, but no one will ever ask you for sex again or try to do anything sexual with you. You can also have as much cake of your choice as you want without ever putting on any weight

• Definitely!
    • Probably.
    • I'm hesitant.
    • Don't think so.
    • NO WAY
    • Dunno (skip question)

This poll is closed to new votes

• 2 weeks later...
everywhere and nowhere

I'm permanently in financial trouble and it's unlikely to completely disappear because, as a chronically ill person, I can't just do any work, in practice I need to be able to work at home. But still... no, I'm intensely sex-averse and, to quote someone else's words,

On 1/21/2020 at 7:53 AM, Brainiac said:

I'd regret having sex for my entire life and all that money would be spent curing my mental breakdown. So no.

Anything involving undressing on my part is completely out of the question because I'm first of all extremely nudity-averse. And, as a bonus ;): even disregarding my nudity aversion and my stronger repulsion to sex with men, I might be physically incapable of having PIV. At least judging from autoerotic experimentation.

Something involving being fully clothed and only performing some minor sex act, such as protected oral sex? To be honest, I could consider that, just because of the money :(. But there are a lot of "ifs" and "buts", such as:

- I have never been in a sexual situation and it's very likely that in reality I would panic.

- I just wouldn't want to lose the status of "having never had partnered sex"!

- Who would pay that sort of money for oral sex only, even more: for oral sex with a physically unattractive woman who has never had sex and therefore has zero sexual skills?

The one thing I can think of is a scene from "We, children from Zoo Station" by Christiane F., the memoirs of a teenage heroin addict from West Berlin (the book were at some point very popular in Poland, and in practice - for some young people it worked not as "anti-drug literature", but as something which fed their curiousity). Obviously, when people became addicted, they constantly needed quite large amounts of money to support their habit and they often resorted to theft and prostitution. The extraordinary thing about Christiane F.'s book in particular is that, despite all the mess she has been living in, she was a highly intelligent person. She gives the example of the first time she received money for sex. She had a boyfriend, also couldn't get past the digust and give a blowjob to a stranger, but she was getting desperate because she was getting the physical symptoms of addiction. Yet the man paid her a fairly large amount for just a handjob. And exactly Christiane's intelligence enabled her to recognise that the man was probably "after" her nervousness and fear, this was what excited him so much.

I don't identify as ace anymore, but I'd say no to all of those. I couldn't have sex with anyone I wasn't in love with. I don't care how much you'll pay me, I don't care how hot the person is, I'm not having sex with a stranger for any price. Even if I was sexually attracted to the person I wouldn't have sex with them unless I was in love with them and in a serious, committed relationship with them.

I could help a lot of people with that kind of money, so I'd be more than willing to take one for the team.

Honestly, probably, since I could choose their age, sex, etc. But I’m technically not ace so it would be a little easier for me, considering I could just choose someone I’d have sex with for free and the money would be a bonus. xD

I would jump on the occasion in a heartbeat. It might be because I'm sex-favourable and a poor student, but honestly? Getting that much money would set me up for a whole bunch of years if not for life and all I have to do is just have a couple of minutes of sex with someone I get to basically create? I'm taking the money.

(Also nobody defined what sex is and, if I could, I would cheat and do outercourse instead of intercourse lol)

• 3 weeks later...
long nights

There is no way on Earth I would have sex with someone I am not attracted to. No amount of cake or money would make me do it either. 

I mean, as a broke college freshman who already has a low credit score due to student loan debt... money is money.

ItsARonster

Honestly, I'd have sex with a cheese grater for a couple of quid. Pay day seems forever away. 😂

6 hours ago, ItsARonster said:

Honestly, I'd have sex with a cheese grater for a couple of quid. Pay day seems forever away. 😂

Ouch?

• 4 months later...

So I voted "definitely" on all, because I want a sexual experience just to have had it, and this would seem like a good reason to do it. If I can choose a woman, it's not penetrative, it doesn't seem too bad. That being said, I've yet to experience a kiss in my life, so :lol:

• 3 months later...

@Spaghetti Cat

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived