Would you have sex with a stranger for $10 000? (You choose sex, age, etc.)

Horse Ham Radio

WOULD YOU HAVE SEX WITH A CONSENTING STRANGER FOR $10 000?   

256 members have voted

1. 1. You choose their physical sex, age, and they can also be hygienic and without any STDs. Would you have sex with a consenting stranger for $10 000?

• Definitely!
    • Probably.
    • I'm hesitant.
    • Don't think so.
    • NO WAY
    • Dunno (skip question)
  2. 2. How about for $100 000?

• Definitely!
    • Probably.
    • I'm hesitant.
    • Don't think so.
    • NO WAY
    • Dunno (skip question)
  3. 3. Ok, how about a small sum of one million dollars? ;)

• Definitely!
    • Probably.
    • I'm hesitant.
    • Don't think so.
    • NO WAY
    • Dunno (skip question)
  4. 4. Bonus question: No money, but no one will ever ask you for sex again or try to do anything sexual with you. You can also have as much cake of your choice as you want without ever putting on any weight

• Definitely!
    • Probably.
    • I'm hesitant.
    • Don't think so.
    • NO WAY
    • Dunno (skip question)

This poll is closed to new votes

If robbing the holder of the 10 grand and running for the hills counts as having sex with them, then sure.

😂

On a more serious note, I don't think I would. But I reckon I might think a little differently if the money was actually stacked in front of me!

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

by the way 

where is my cake?

fooledbysecrecy

not for 10 000 moneys but 100k and up and if i don't have to do anything and it's just someone going down on me who knows what they're doing (female /nb/agender preferred) and i don't have to look at them and not have any interactions afterwards then i'm interested. throw in the cancellation of brexit and i'm 100% in.

also give me all the cakes but without the sex lmao.

3 hours ago, fooledbysecrecy said:

I think the last question means you have to have sex with the stranger, but you don't get any money. The reward is you never have to have sex again, and you get the free cake and never get fat :P A LOT of people misread that one (myself included) hence why the 'definitely' percentage is so high lol.. But you actually still have to have sex with the stranger lol nuuuuuuuuuu

On 10/12/2019 at 10:45 PM, Homer said:

Just you wait

haha yep. I used to eat sooooooooooooooooo much food and never put on weight, figured I'd always be that way. Now I just have to look at cake and I seem to get fatter /cries. 

If you replace cakes in the last option with pizza, I would definitely go for it. I would have sex with someone for that alone - just being able to eat as much pizza as I want for the rest of my life without weight gain or adverse health effects. The never being asked again would be a cherry on top.

Now, if I was to have sex and magically wake up the next morning with the body/face/metabolism I've always wanted? Maayyyyyyybe...

8 minutes ago, wyrdwyrm said:

Now, if I was to have sex and magically wake up the next morning with the body/face/metabolism I've always wanted? Maayyyyyyybe...

That would also be great! Money can't buy metabolism.

41 minutes ago, Snao van der Cone said:

That would also be great! Money can't buy metabolism.

Or inches! I've always wanted to be juuuuuust a little taller. :D 

Just now, wyrdwyrm said:

Or inches! I've always wanted to be juuuuuust a little taller. :D 

If I could be thinner I wouldn't need to be taller :D 

2 minutes ago, Snao van der Cone said:

If I could be thinner I wouldn't need to be taller :D 

Or, conversely, if I was tall enough I wouldn't need to lose weight!

@Snao van der ConeI was my ideal weight (according to the BMI scale) for many, many years, then a few years ago I was temporarily paralysed, since then the weight has just gained, I go to the gym as often as I can, walk or cycle everywhere locally, but it doesn't want to come off, I went for a medical not so long ago, I was told I'm morbidly obese ;-)  I'm not really into cake or pizza, but I do need to be a lot taller to stretch the pot around my middle ;-P

fooledbysecrecy
11 hours ago, Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?) said:

I think the last question means you have to have sex with the stranger, but you don't get any money. The reward is you never have to have sex again, and you get the free cake and never get fat :P A LOT of people misread that one (myself included) hence why the 'definitely' percentage is so high lol.. But you actually still have to have sex with the stranger lol nuuuuuuuuuu

Yeah I saw it explained above hence the need to specify yes to cake but no to sex :P just in general

My instinct is "NO WAY," but I guess it's how you define "sex."  If we're talking penis in vagina or penis in anus...there's no way.  I guess I might agree to giving a stranger a blow job for a million bucks, if my partner was ok with it.

• 2 weeks later...

I answered definitely for all of them, #MONEYISMONEY. I rather feel terrible temporarily & have enough $$ for my bills & not being homeless, over being "comfortable" and being poor as shit while being homeless.

i want to try it like, at least once, but most men are hella crusty. if i get to choose the perfect partner for sex then yea i'll do it. money just sweetens the deal a little bit more.

For a million, probably yes. $10,000, nope. I would think about it for $100,000, but I’m honestly not sure. 

Also, it does depend what kind of sex. I assume I can choose any gender partner? Can I choose to be giving or receiving? I think I could do some pretty passive receiving from a female, but I think I would be no to giving or with a male at all, except maybe for 1 million. 

• 2 weeks later...
cosmosredshift7

i mean, 10k is going to get my student loans more than halfway paid off sooooo.... 

$10,000? Hell no. Sure, it's more than I make in a year... but not that much more. No.

$100,000? That's rather a lot of money, enough that I would be noticeably less worried about finances. I would have to consider it, in addition to other unpleasant and potentially dangerous things for the same sum.

$1,000,000? Yeah... probably. I mean, unless I did something very foolish with it, I'd never have to worry about money or lack of work again, so it would objectively be the wisest decision to do it (as well as, again, anything else similarly unpleasant and potentially dangerous).

Bonus question? Hell no. Nobody's asking me for anything sexual already nor have they ever, so that's not really a worry I have, and I'm not much concerned about putting on weight either - certainly not to that level. No way.

• 2 months later...
Soul Searcher

The answer to that question is very deep and soul-searching for me. So, i am not even gonna try.

I am that kind of person who doesn't take money even if I find it lying on the ground. So I don't think that I will ever have sex even if I were to be given a billion dollars.

I'd regret having sex for my entire life and all that money would be spent curing my mental breakdown. So no.

Money is important, i know. But it's not on the top spot on my priority list.

However, I am not saying no to sex. Just no with a stranger.

29 minutes ago, Loading said:

The 40% that said no way to $10,000 are liars. (or rich).

Or have personal standards.

That being said, a million dollars to disappoint a random stranger in 15 seconds seems like a decent deal :lol: also, I'm a potato so people not asking me to do anything with them is my default.

32 minutes ago, Homer said:

Or have personal standards.

That being said, a million dollars to disappoint a random stranger in 15 seconds seems like a decent deal :lol: also, I'm a potato so people not asking me to do anything with them is my default.

You can have "personal standards", I'll have $10,000.  :P

People go on game shows and do stupid stuff like eat worms or whatever for money.  How is this any different, except at least you're guaranteed the money.

You're telling me, you wont put up with a short amount of discomfort for $10,000?  Ok, what if that $10,000 went towards someone's cancer treatment and without it they wouldn't get the treatment?  $10,000 could do a lot of good for a lot of people, nothing in the rules said you have to keep the money.  

What if the question was phased "would you have sex to feed a small African village for 2 years?"?

Janus the Fox

Nah perhaps if I’m friends with the billionaire social elite whose attractive enough yeah, but actually no.

I do not think I would do it for any amount of money (even though I'm on SSI and likely to never be able to get a job I can support myself on). That's how opposed I am to the idea of having sex. I didn't vote on the last one because it's tempting to never have anyone ever want or try to do anything sexual with me ever again (plus cake is a nice bonus), but then again, no one's shown any interest so far in my life, so who's to say that's ever going to change? I don't want to do it for something I'd get already. I'd have to think long and hard about that one.

With a million dollars I could pay off my student loans and my parents mortgage, get their house remodled, have funds to send my nephews to college, get a nice truck, and still have some left over to get books and movies. Plus I'm sure it wouldn't be more than a couple of minutes. 😂 So heck yes for 1 mil. 

On 10/15/2019 at 8:50 PM, fooledbysecrecy said:

not for 10 000 moneys but 100k and up and if i don't have to do anything and it's just someone going down on me who knows what they're doing (female /nb/agender preferred) and i don't have to look at them and not have any interactions afterwards then i'm interested. throw in the cancellation of brexit and i'm 100% in.

If you want Brexit cancelled, you'll have to choose between Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson. How much do you want to cancel Brexit? 

(Sorry. Had to)

I won't do it for what amount of money presented to me, I earn enough to live a comfortable life and like my work so it has not enough benefits to put away my own principles and self worth for any amount of money.

I already eat as much cake as I want, but I move a lot and as much cake as I want is still not to much cake.

Archived