Would you have sex with a stranger for $10 000? (You choose sex, age, etc.)

Horse Ham Radio

WOULD YOU HAVE SEX WITH A CONSENTING STRANGER FOR $10 000?   

256 members have voted

1. 1. You choose their physical sex, age, and they can also be hygienic and without any STDs. Would you have sex with a consenting stranger for $10 000?

• Definitely!
    • Probably.
    • I'm hesitant.
    • Don't think so.
    • NO WAY
    • Dunno (skip question)
  2. 2. How about for $100 000?

• Definitely!
    • Probably.
    • I'm hesitant.
    • Don't think so.
    • NO WAY
    • Dunno (skip question)
  3. 3. Ok, how about a small sum of one million dollars? ;)

• Definitely!
    • Probably.
    • I'm hesitant.
    • Don't think so.
    • NO WAY
    • Dunno (skip question)
  4. 4. Bonus question: No money, but no one will ever ask you for sex again or try to do anything sexual with you. You can also have as much cake of your choice as you want without ever putting on any weight

• Definitely!
    • Probably.
    • I'm hesitant.
    • Don't think so.
    • NO WAY
    • Dunno (skip question)

This poll is closed to new votes

Horse Ham Radio

Ok so after a rather interesting last poll, let's up the stakes and go again.

This time it's for 10x the money, and you can also define the sex (physical anatomy) and age, and you can also choose someone hygienic and without any STDs.

Now would you? ^^

Ace-related orientations only please :)

I think I'd do it if it was for the kind of money I couldn't easily obtain in a year. I make more than 10,000 in a year, so... probably not. 100,000? Eh, maybe. Anything north of 500,000 is unquestionably a yes. 

I almost got excited there for a second, then realized this was intended for ACE only 🍰

AceMissBehaving

For $100,000 +,  if my partner was ok with it then sure. I wouldn’t want to jeopardize my relationship, but if my relationship was safe then that’s a lot of money for a short period of discomfort.

Anthracite_Impreza

I would like free, skinny cake and no sex ever.

maybeimamazed

Me looking through the questions:

"Sure, $ 10.000 is a lot of money"

"Wow $ 100.000?? Of course!!"

"... do all the people voting 'no' have any idea what 1 million even is???"

Probably x4 (based on I have some choice on age etc).

4 minutes ago, brehasolo said:

I voted "NO"  and  money has little force to change how I view sex  ... 

$100,000 would pay off my mortgage. 

$10,000 would need consideration

6 minutes ago, brehasolo said:

I believe the stance they are taking is equivalent to "not for all the tea in China!" LOL

The same type questions get posed to allosexuals to perform sex outside of their comfort zones as well, and usually the 50/50 starts breaking down at $1MM+ ;)

Anthracite_Impreza
9 minutes ago, brehasolo said:

Me looking through the questions:

"Sure, $ 10.000 is a lot of money"

"Wow $ 100.000?? Of course!!"

I refuse to deliberately and permanently traumatise myself for any amount of money.

RoseGoesToYale

Sure. I'm broke and don't really care.

(Though as a female who'd rather try it with a dude, do I also have my choice of dudes who've been fixed? My tokophobia ain't takin' any chances. 😂)

um, this one is tricky. man, i think i wouldn’t no matter how much money i was given. a million would take consideration and time, but i wouldn’t be ready for it at this point. like sure, i know i’m broke, but that still doesn’t exactly change my answer.

The cake sounded fun but $100,000 or a mil.... That won me over XD 

All the things I could do and have... ahh if only. 

58 minutes ago, brehasolo said:

Obviously not XD lol 

AceMissBehaving
29 minutes ago, CBC said:

Non-ace answers (didn't vote)...

Definitely, definitely, definitely, and that sounds awful.

But what if it was pie?

Thinking about it actually happening in reality and not just imagination, I definitely couldn't.

1 million is extremely tempting, it would cover all of my college fees which would make things so much easier, but even the thought of such a situation makes me feel sick. I'd be prostituting myself out, which is something I would absolutely never do. The resulting shame and disgust and overall experience would undoubtedly leave me with a lot of trauma. I'll take working hard to get where I want to be over a lifetime of resulting trauma.

Now if you replaced sex with make out or date, absolutely yes.

AspieAlly613

So...is anyone going to talk about how this does/doesn't compare to prostitution?

Lord Jade Cross

So basically like a sex doll.

The 4th question, not gaining weight part is tempting considering I love sweets. However, even with seemingly total control, it would still fall under "No"

The reason for it is that actually going through it will trigger a spiraling set of emotions that no amount of money in the world would be able to fix. The, first, last and only time I tried forcing myself to go throught with having sex, even when it didnt happen (thank my brain for that), I spent months on end with that feeling of absolute disgust. I dont think going throught a second time is worth it.

AceMissBehaving
9 minutes ago, CBC said:

What kind of pie? :ph34r: #importantquestions

I feel the cake offering was open ended, so all kinds of pie 🥧 

Lord Jade Cross
3 minutes ago, AspieAlly613 said:

So...is anyone going to talk about how this does/doesn't compare to prostitution?

Meh, dating is akin to prostitution when you think about it. You get dolled up, meet a stranger, spend money and (for many people) hope to get sex. Same principle, same result.

AceMissBehaving
5 minutes ago, AspieAlly613 said:

I’m very pro consensual prostitution and feel it should be legalized and protected, so I’m totally fine with the fact this deal is straight up prostitution.

17 minutes ago, AspieAlly613 said:

I’ll respond to that with my favourite quote from round 1 of this question:

On 10/6/2019 at 2:15 PM, Midland Tyke said:

There's an old story attributed to, I think, Winston Churchill which goes like this

Man: Madam, would you sleep with me for £1million?

Woman: Well, I suppose I would

Man: How about £10?

Woman: Certainly not! Do you think I'm a prostitute???

Man: We've established what you are. We are merely haggling over the price

Definitely, definitely, definitely, no. That last one doesn't seem like that much of a payoff to really justify it.

And be just like all the other heartless money grubbers out there? No bloody way. Incidentally, that kind of "person" is as common as the dirt under one's feet where I live.

13 hours ago, AceMissBehaving said:

I’m very pro consensual prostitution and feel it should be legalized and protected, so I’m totally fine with the fact this deal is straight up prostitution.

Yes! Absolutely! Besides, on the first poll I already admitted I'd probably do it for a thousand dollars, so I've already established myseld as an aspiring sex worker, so.

In all honesty, I doubt I'd be happy about the experience, but what would make happy is paying my rent, buying food, paying my student loan, and all the other extra fun - traveling, movies, that sorta stuff. I've always joked about how I'd make a great prostitute if not for the fact that I'm sex repulsed ace, but alas! It's not meant to be.

Though to be fair, the last answer is still probably my dream scenario.

56 minutes ago, SweetTart said:

Thinking about it actually happening in reality and not just imagination, I definitely couldn't.

1 million is extremely tempting, it would cover all of my college fees which would make things so much easier, but even the thought of such a situation makes me feel sick. I'd be prostituting myself out, which is something I would absolutely never do. The resulting shame and disgust and overall experience would undoubtedly leave me with a lot of trauma. I'll take working hard to get where I want to be over a lifetime of resulting trauma.

Now if you replaced sex with make out or date, absolutely yes.

Same here. And in the end cakes are more worth it to me than 1 million dollars for something you would get truly regret and be traumatized at.

Archived