Flat or Arched?

N8ty L3asT

Flat or Arched?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. If or when you wear a hat that has a bill, do you prefer the bill arched or flat?

• Arched
    • Flat
    • I like both
    • I don’t like those styles
    • I don’t wear hats

This poll is closed to new votes

If or when you wear a hat with a bill, do you prefer one with an arched bill or a flat bill?

Everytime I've worn a flat-billed hat, it doesn't feel right, so I preferred arched ones. But mostly I don't wear hats. 

I forgot to say I prefer flat since they look better on my non proportionate head 😝

Slice of Ace

I hardly ever wear hats, but I have a Star Fox cap that I wear with an arched bill

Anthracite_Impreza

I don't wear hats, but if I did it would have to be a flat cap cos I'm from Yorkshire.

Because someone has to.

Grumpy Alien

I thought this would be about feet... I don’t like baseball hats.

The only time I wore a hat, it was knocked off by an overhanging branch, so I was decapitated 

I wear baseball hats frequently, always "arched"... probably mostly because they were all like that most of my life and i can't adjust to the flat bills. I don't have a specific problem with them.

Strange-quark

What, is this about baseball hats (i.e. caps)? I thought about brimmed ones (that's my English failing me again 🙈)

7 hours ago, Strange-quark said:

What, is this about baseball hats (i.e. caps)? I thought about brimmed ones (that's my English failing me again 🙈)

Hay Quark! It’s about baseball hats and if you prefer arched or flat, I’ll post pics in a second. :D 

@Strange-quark 

Spoiler

UM2FYS-HERO?$583x583$

1200px-Gorra_MLB.JPG

After seeing the third season of AHS I wanted a hat like Zoe Benson's because she looks so laidback and witchy, but that kind of hat has a totally different effect on me and I just look pretentious.

cf3fdcf51fe67f6ef95da187fccdf86e.jpg

OmegaTheMetamorphicDreamer

I don't wear hats.

I don't wear hats very often but when I do I wear my cap which I think has an arched bill?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The only hats I typically wear are the broad-brimmed straw kind, for when I'm working outdoors in summer.

I hate hats. I have a huge melon and I have to order hats to get the right size and ready to wear "one size fits most" junk is always too small. So it's just a major hassle for me. 

WanderingKate

I've only worn arched hats, but I rarely wear caps to begin with. Not a fan of hat hair :D

I really only wear them in the summer to keep the sun out of my face. 

I prefer the arched ones. Now, this is actually because they seem to have better and more comfortable size adjusters in the back (I've not seen a flat one with the cloth-and-clasp adjuster, only the perforated plastic ones or no adjuster at all), but I do think the flat ones look less comfortable in general.

• 9 months later...

@N8FALL

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived