Enneagram Is An Okay Agram For Me.

Duke Memphis

Duke Memphis

So... After taking an internet in Myers-Briggs types, I came across this things called an enneagram. It's got a number, a letter, and another number instead of four letters, and I had no idea what it all meant.

This morning, just a few minutes ago, actually, I decided to take it and see what my enneagram type was, and my results said I'm likely a Type 6 with a 6w7 wing, nicknamed "The Loyalist". I have no idea exactly what that means. I'm pretty new to enneagrams.

Is there anyone who's also a 6 or 6w7, or someone who's familiar with enneagrams to know what it means and how it might possibly relate to my Myers-Briggs type (ENFP)?

Captain_Tass

I just took it too, and I'm a 5w6, nicknamed "The Investigator".

I got a score of 9,7 and it really does describe me perfectly.

I'm new to enneagrams too, but from what I could gather, the type represents your more general qualities, and the wings represent your more specific qualities. For example, I'm a type 5 (Investigator, prone to withdraw, a bit artistic) and wing 6 (which represents my interest for science, rather than for the humanities.)

Duke Memphis
12 hours ago, Tassputin said:

I just took it too, and I'm a 5w6, nicknamed "The Investigator".

I got a score of 9,7 and it really does describe me perfectly.

I'm new to enneagrams too, but from what I could gather, the type represents your more general qualities, and the wings represent your more specific qualities. For example, I'm a type 5 (Investigator, prone to withdraw, a bit artistic) and wing 6 (which represents my interest for science, rather than for the humanities.)

Yeah, I think that makes a lot of sense.

9 hours ago, uniQChick said:

@Duke Memphis, I have posted information on Interpreting Your Enneagram Test Results in here.

MBTI and Enneagram - Their Relationship and Complementary Use

I just read those, and they had some pretty useful information. Thanks!

I don't really care about personality tests, but I just wanted to post that this is the most Duke thread title imaginable.

Duke Memphis

I feel like that's a compliment of the highest order, so thank you.

Archived