Would you have sex with a stranger for $1000?

Horse Ham Radio

Would you have sex with a consenting stranger for $1000?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have sex with a consenting stranger for $1000?

• Definitely!
    • Probably.
    • I'm hesitant.
    • Don't think so.
    • NO WAY

This poll is closed to new votes

Lord Jade Cross

Lets just say that this stranger may find themselves at the pointed end of a sword.

lowLifeLoner

I mean, I'm curious about sex but even then... a complete stranger, what if they have STD's or some other shit that my ace arse doesn't know about. Plus I think I'd have to know and trust them to do that if that makes sense. 

Despite being sex-favourable and even if I found them relatively attractive the answer would be no way.

(For a much larger figure however...)

lowLifeLoner
37 minutes ago, Iam9man said:

For a much larger figure however...

Hehehee nows thats what I'm talking about. 

Luftschlosseule

I am sure that somewhere is the right amount of money for me to do this, but 1000USD? Haha, no.

I am thinking about "no money troubles for the rest of your life, even if you buy a new book each day".

Only a $1000? Id rather work full time to get that. But if we added a couple more zeros then most likely but I would consider a lot of variables about the person as well but otherwise I can start ticking things I need off my list lol.

Grumpy Alien

I’m not ace and no fuckin way

OmegaTheMetamorphicDreamer

Even if the offer was for unlimited money, I would still immediately reject it.

nutterwithasolderingiron

if they were clean and i needed the money, sure. just dont expect me to engage with it. 

1 hour ago, Iam9man said:

Despite being sex-favourable and even if I found them relatively attractive the answer would be no way.

(For a much larger figure however...)

25 minutes ago, Luftschlosseule said:

I am sure that somewhere is the right amount of money for me to do this, but 1000USD? Haha, no.

I am thinking about "no money troubles for the rest of your life, even if you buy a new book each day".

21 minutes ago, SpiderSquid said:

Only a $1000? Id rather work full time to get that. But if we added a couple more zeros then most likely but I would consider a lot of variables about the person as well but otherwise I can start ticking things I need off my list lol.

1 minute ago, Serran said:

Uh. You might need to up the sum a bit... 

Im not ace and I wouldnt even consider it for 1000 😛 I dont know why any aces would. 

We’ve said a similar thing... so, what’s your figure?

Assuming some minor level of aesthetic attractiveness I’m still “no way” at $10k.

Somewhere between $20k and $50k maybe? 😜

everywhere and nowhere

I really have little money and still... I feel that I just couldn't do it. Clothes-on handjob, maybe, but anything involving nudity on my part, penetration and/or being touched in intimate places - never.

This would really depend on the specifics, but probably no, as no penetration, not touching my genitals and most probably no oral sex would be hard limits. Also I need to meet the stranger first and negotiate boundaries before accepting.

34 minutes ago, Iam9man said:

We’ve said a similar thing... so, what’s your figure?

Assuming some minor level of aesthetic attractiveness I’m still “no way” at $10k.

Somewhere between $20k and $50k maybe? 😜

Depends on what is asked... the more difficult, the more money I would need. 

But, a minimum of 15k would be needed for me for any type of sex. It needs to be more than "I will buy one plane ticket" :lol: has to be a big financial gain. Pay off my car loan, buy me a house, let me take a year off work, pay off my student loans... something huge. 

Galactic Turtle

I make more than that just showing up to work every week.

I don't think I have a price point though. I have such bad reactions to physical contact I'd probably be in therapy the rest of my life.

My thought is "only 1,000, not enough." 

I am sure there is a price that would tempt me but a thousand dollars isn't. 

Horse Ham Radio

And to think, there are many people who literally pay money (sometimes hundreds of dollars) to have sex...

I might remake this tomorrow for a larger sum to see what effect money does have then :P

2 minutes ago, nameinagame de tepellicker said:

And to think, there are many people who literally pay money (sometimes hundreds of dollars) to have sex...

I might remake this tomorrow for a larger sum to see what effect money does have then :P

We used to play a variant of this as a drinking game "Would you do X for $1BN? Really? What about $1M? Really? What about $100k? etc..."

The aim of the game was to ascertain someone's lowest price.

The drinking part... well, we just drank whilst coming up with more and more ludicrous examples 😎🤣

Alejandrogynous

For a thousand bucks? Pfft, no. Make that $20,000 and we'll talk.

I think I would set my minimum at $50k. I've had sex with strangers for free before, but those were very different circumstances, in that I hadn't figured out that I was asexual, and I was just desperately trying to make my life more interesting. I've since learned that casual sex is boring, so to make it worth my while I'll have to get at least enough money to take a couple of years off work. 

3 minutes ago, Snao van der Cone said:

I think I would set my minimum at $50k. I've had sex with strangers for free before, but those were very different circumstances, in that I hadn't figured out that I was asexual, and I was just desperately trying to make my life more interesting. I've since learned that casual sex is boring, so to make it worth my while I'll have to get at least enough money to take a couple of years off work. 

I was also at $50k, but realised I might start talking terms at around $20k 😎

Duke Memphis

Not even for two Scooby Snacks.

Custard Cream

Not for 1000.  Possibly for a lot more, depending on the conditions of the offer.

I'm a lot more interested in what prompted the question.

And the answer is just NO, by the way.

There's an old story attributed to, I think, Winston Churchill which goes like this

Man: Madam, would you sleep with me for £1million?

Woman: Well, I suppose I would

Man: How about £10?

Woman: Certainly not! Do you think I'm a prostitute???

Man: We've established what you are. We are merely haggling over the price

Archived