Asexual Grey-pan-romantic definition

Gethealien

DoubleATripleA
14 hours ago, Gethealien said:

What does this mean to everyone?

Just someone who experiences romantic attraction to both genders without a preference for one or the other aka an alloromantic but doesn't experience sexual attraction to anyone.

@DoubleATripleA

I believe panromantic means attracted to people without gender being an issue, not just attracted to both as is the definition of biromantic. 

(Sorry if this seems a little harsh, I don't mean it that way.)

DoubleATripleA
1 hour ago, Red Ivy said:

@DoubleATripleA

I believe panromantic means attracted to people without gender being an issue, not just attracted to both as is the definition of biromantic. 

(Sorry if this seems a little harsh, I don't mean it that way.)

It's okay.

Yeah that's basically biromantic without a preference for me. The only thing different is that people who use pan believe in more than 2 genders.

DarkStormyKnight

Hi hey so I identify as that!

The definitions people gave have been correct, I'll just add that to me being gray-romantic means that I can relate to a lot of aspects of aromanticism as well since I'm somewhere between that and not being aromantic. So while I'm alloromantic I only feel romantic attraction like once every 5 years or so and a lot of aspects of relationships confuse me on a basic level. If you have other questions about it feel free to hmu. :) 

Asexual Grey-pan-romantic: a person who does not experience sexual attraction and who experiences romantic attraction very rarely, or at a very low intensity*, to certain people regardless of gender.

*Or differently in some other kind of way or isn’t quite sure one way or the other.

On 10/11/2019 at 4:54 PM, DarkStormyKnight said:

Hi hey so I identify as that!

The definitions people gave have been correct, I'll just add that to me being gray-romantic means that I can relate to a lot of aspects of aromanticism as well since I'm somewhere between that and not being aromantic. So while I'm alloromantic I only feel romantic attraction like once every 5 years or so and a lot of aspects of relationships confuse me on a basic level. If you have other questions about it feel free to hmu. :) 

Hi, cool! I have put the grey-romantic in because at the moment I'm more like aromatic but I know I can feel romantic attraction (just very rarely and often not strong at all). It's kinda keeping my options open type thing. 

On 10/11/2019 at 6:12 PM, Iam9man said:

Asexual Grey-pan-romantic: a person who does not experience sexual attraction and who experiences romantic attraction very rarely, or at a very low intensity*, to certain people regardless of gender.

*Or differently in some other kind of way or isn’t quite sure one way or the other.

Thanks. @Iam9man

Archived