scarlet-cat witchy-tude

AVENues Oct/Nov/Dec 2019 - split orientations

scarlet-cat witchy-tude

Next issue is ready! 

To view: https://issuu.com/avenues1/docs/avenues2019holiday

To download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ocij65my253rfiz/avenues2019Holiday.pdf?dl=0

Our staff:

Editor in chief: @scarletlatitude

Layout: @kelico 

Editors: @Snao van der Cone @kelico @Iam9man @Scooter @Silhouettes1 @Kikuka @CosineTheCat

Creative team: @kelico @Kikuka

Benevolent PT overlord: @Snao Cone

Interview: @Tassputin

Writers/Artists: @kelico @Kimmie. @Windspiel @Eutierria Amy Sutton @Superunknown @Scooter @Iam9man @BeakLove

Special thanks: @OptimisticPessimist

(If you contributed and were not mentioned or properly tagged, please let us know!)

===================================================================================

For our first issue of 2020, we are looking for stories from “the other side”. Are you an ace who has questions for sexual people? Or are you a sexual person who has questions for aces? Are you in a relationship where one of you is an ace and the other is sexual? We want to hear about it!

Fill out our question of the month form here: https://forms.gle/gg5sHXBAePR7Tzpc8

Remember, we are always looking for articles and artwork to add to AVENues!

Remember that we are always looking for more people to join our team! Send one of us a message on AVEN for more info!

• Like 14

kelico

Not an easy issue...but it turned out quite well! Many thanks to everyone on the team and those that contributed answers!

• Like 7

FaerieFate

digging this edition!

• Like 5

Kimmie.

My first published text! ☺️ thanks for this opportunity.

• Like 5

kiaroskuro

Great job, everyone :cake::)

I especially enjoyed reading BeakLove's article on why the split attraction model allegedly doesn't work. I don't agree with them - at least not on everything -, but it was refreshingly "controversial" and it made me think.

• Like 5

scarlet-cat witchy-tude

Added the download link to the OP 

• Like 4

Simi000

This looks promising.

• Like 4

Windspiel

Thank you very much for publishing my artwork. It is my first publication, so this means a lot to me. I hope that I'm done with my Bachelor's Thesis soon, so I can contribute more artworks in the not too distant future.

• Like 7

BeakLove
On 10/4/2019 at 9:35 PM, kiaroskuro said:

Great job, everyone :cake::)

I especially enjoyed reading BeakLove's article on why the split attraction model allegedly doesn't work. I don't agree with them - at least not on everything -, but it was refreshingly "controversial" and it made me think.

Appreciated. 

• Like 3

Ess-Kat

Enjoyed reading this issue. The split attraction model article was a good read---made me see things in a different way, which can be a good thing. Overall I like the articles in the issue. 

• Like 5